[Closed] Best... Since Day One mods-RAW is WAR W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Back to do something. Should I continue and release this? Here you are a preview of the WWE Undisputed Championship
80-AUNXVXDl.jpg

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
welcome bacK best...since day one to modding . and nice work on that belt !

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
PSPortman PM me about that issue! I have one already converted with BSDO's permission on my computer & BSDO great to see another mod that looks beautiful!!! I have the 2k15 PC belt textures so its a s if it shines if u want a few

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>May 26 2015, 11:36:54 AM</dd></dl><div>I decided to make arenas only for patches. There is 2K15 for PC now, so I will make only belts if I have ideas atm[/quote]No, Please Continue you are only the best of making arenas !
if you stop, all arenas gonna be for PSP

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Thx to ERI619, who teached me, I started reshaping models. I'm still bad, but I'm doing my best. I started reshaping the US title to have a base for the WWE Championship. It needs a lot of work but when I finish, if you like it, I will sgaee it with you. Now I've only reshaped the center plate. Now I'm working on side. I'll make it thin, so more real. Hope you like this
80-2nERrodl.jpg

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 28 2015, 07:57:26 AM</dd></dl><div>Thx to ERI619, who teached me, I started reshaping models. I'm still bad, but I'm doing my best. I started reshaping the US title to have a base for the WWE Championship. It needs a lot of work but when I finish, if you like it, I will sgaee it with you. Now I've only reshaped the center plate. Now I'm working on side. I'll make it thin, so more real. Hope you like this
80-2nERrodl.jpg
[/quote]Awesome ! You should try some arenas

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
great work man,i'm happy to see my work put into good use.And don't worry,you will get used to model editing and blender very quickly.All you need to do is mess around with some models and you will definitely improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.