[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk - WrestleMania XXIX:
8xvd5w.png

14v4ig6.png

2dub9cp.png

Hair has been fixed from the entrance pic :)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r5iv4qgx15gmwky

EDIT: Sorry for no circle on the tape, I just don't know what it looks like, lol. So if someone could send me a pic of what it looks like, I can add it no probs :D

Vijay

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
That's Awesome Bro...
The CM Just Looks Fantabulous...
Love The Detailing You've Done To The Boots...
BTW The Backside Of The Attire Looks Kinda Paintbrushed, Please Add Some Wrinkles Bro :)

Edit : The Rock Is Lookin Cool...
Nice Work On The Attire BTW

Regards,Vj

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Your latest work are amazing, TSF. From those 3 new mods, Val Venis is your best new mods.

GAMERBOY15

Opener
Reaction score
Is this compatible for psp?

if it is please tell me how to import it

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
GAMERBOY15 said:
Is this compatible for psp?

if it is please tell me how to import it
<big><big>Tell Me, He did not just say that.....</big></big>
3969%20-%20booker_t%20judgment_day%20wwe.png

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Boom! Haven't modded this game in a while, but here's my comeback:
343kwfm.jpg

Yep, Punk has long hair. The king has reclaimed his throne. Move aside Kevin Crow, lol.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Now that was interesting.

One question: Did you use other wrestler model or you were using CM Punk SVR2011 model (Which was impossible to being imported into the WWE'13, Since SVR2011 game engine was different than the WWE'13)?

Anyway, I would like to see a more-closer screenshot of that CM Punk. For me, It was just............ Interesting. Why? Because I never seeing someone else make CM Punk long-haired mod (Not CAW. I repeat, Not "CAW").

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope, I added a hair model onto Punk and changed the texture. I'll take some face pics later, it's not perfect because it's not exactly like Punk's hair but it looks good to me. Plus, I'm going to look for a more suitable model and see if it works ;)

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Nope, I added a hair model onto Punk and changed the texture. I'll take some face pics later, it's not perfect because it's not exactly like Punk's hair but it looks good to me. Plus, I'm going to look for a more suitable model and see if it works ;)
Ah, I see. Anyway, It was very nice to seeing you experimenting on CM Punk (No, Not the real CM Punk, But the in-game CM Punk lol).

Oh, And BTW, It's nice to see you back in the WWE'13 modding scene.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looking awesome so far bro. Would love to see a SES Masked Punk also. Have you considered modding Punk in his ROH days and early WWE days?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm making him from 2009 right now, tnafan :) I think I can have a go at his 2005 or 2006 ROH days, talking about his run with the title. But I can only do either only blonde hair or only black, which one would you like?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
The king has reclaimed his throne. Move aside Kevin Crow, lol.
Hohohohohohoho - How? You don't even mod WWE 13 Wii and I never talked about anything else :p OSR staff: This is no offense and no feud...

Oh, not to forgett: <big>75</big> <big>mods for WWE 13 Wii since Novembre 28th!!! THE KING IS HERE</big>

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>May 19 2013, 09:33:33 AM</dd></dl><div>
TheSmartFoundation said:
The king has reclaimed his throne. Move aside Kevin Crow, lol.
Hohohohohohoho - How? You don't even mod WWE 13 Wii and I never talked about anything else :p OSR staff: This is no offense and no feud...

Oh, not to forgett: <big>75</big> <big>mods for WWE 13 Wii since Novembre 28th!!! THE KING IS HERE</big>[/quote]Well, then we shall join forces and rule the WWE '13 kingdom!! ^o) :toast:

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I kinda marked out alittle :D

Does previous hair models work from older games?

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Damn shame, but its better than just WWE 13.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
b81fmp.jpg

The yellow thing is the lighting bug that happens with WWE '12 models. But, it doesn't show up in-game at all, except in entrances, lol. But I guess it is good news for an ROH Punk since it does look like blonde hair, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.