[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
2s6wwup.png

Punk's new entrance which he wore on RAW last night.(Almost done, just needs some cleaning up on the logo)
CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!

Man, That T-Shirt looks very good. Excellent work, TSF bro!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In celebration of 1,000 posts, at SmackTalks, I've decided to release those CM Punk attires I previewed earlier, so here they are:
5frxih.png

http://www.mediafire...NK15Attires.rar
What you see in the pics is what you get, I've gone against my "Will not release until done" policy, but I just wanted to release it since I am now officially semi-retired, so a couple more mods from me here or there if I see something I like, but I'm not going to be updating Punk every single week or doing stuff regularly, thanks for everything guys!! I'm still going to be around and posting! I'm going to leave this thread open so that you guys can talk about the already existing mods, I'll have it closed if I feel the need to do so :)2
Laterz

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Semi-Retired? Real shame bro as I love your mods. Did you release the Paypack Punk attire bro? Thanks for the release of these bro, I am DL now.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its a shame whenever someone retires i hope its just a thought that'll go away

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm semi-retired for the year, I'll be back once 2K14 rolls around, as there will be lots of stuff to fix up, I can imagine ;)

S

SAMEH209

Crowd Member
Thanks man... those are really some awesome mods .. :)
But i have a problem ..
i downloaded punk knees 2 faces attire and ADR red attire ..
used usb flash drive and multiman to copy the ch files to the path dev_hdd0/GAMES/WWE '13/Pac/ch/
but when i open the game .. i find the same old attires and nothing changed !
please help me ... I'am new to all this

hackeagle

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can't wait to use this.
I am totally new in RGH, so can you please explain me what does it mean to update .arc files?

hackeagle

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sorry for the double.
I can't click on the wade barret texture, can you fix it please?

Phillip Brooks

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
In celebration of 1,000 posts, at SmackTalks, I've decided to release those CM Punk attires I previewed earlier, so here they are:
5frxih.png

http://www.mediafire...NK15Attires.rar
What you see in the pics is what you get, I've gone against my "Will not release until done" policy, but I just wanted to release it since I am now officially semi-retired, so a couple more mods from me here or there if I see something I like, but I'm not going to be updating Punk every single week or doing stuff regularly, thanks for everything guys!! I'm still going to be around and posting! I'm going to leave this thread open so that you guys can talk about the already existing mods, I'll have it closed if I feel the need to do so :)2
Laterz
Ace work bro.

S

shaharyar90

Crowd Member
can these be imported to svr2010 ps2? through nike the bike editor?

S

showtimeHBK

Crowd Member
I just saw all this mood stuff and downloaded the editing tool 2 dif versions haha.Once I saw ur hbk mods I have to have em:,) I dowenloaded the files and have horizon and moved my saves to a usb but I cant get it to work;(?anyway u could explain?id appreciate it very much:)I have wwe 13 on xbox 360 n just want to add ur hbk attires mods to my game?thanks a lot man .-To SmartFoundation

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
showtimeHBK said:
I just saw all this mood stuff and downloaded the editing tool 2 dif versions haha.Once I saw ur hbk mods I have to have em:,) I dowenloaded the files and have horizon and moved my saves to a usb but I cant get it to work;(?anyway u could explain?id appreciate it very much:)I have wwe 13 on xbox 360 n just want to add ur hbk attires mods to my game?thanks a lot man .-To SmartFoundation
Do you have a RGH 05 JTAG Xbox? if not you can't use these period.....

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I remember TSF Saying that these work on Consoles with no jtag though.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
No mod will work unless the 360 is Jtagged or is an RGH, same with the PS3 it has to be modded as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.