[Closed] Curryboy's CAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
With all the nostalgia in WWE 2K14 and the 100 CAW slots this year I decided that this is the year I make a really sizable old school wrestling block!

Rowdy Roddy Piper:
The inclusion of Piper's head in the game made working on making his attires accurate a much stronger priority. I created three attires. I would've done his black-and-white body paint look if I could have done the black paint on the face. Maybe next year?

Attire 1 - Wrestling gear!

Attire 2 - Piper's Pit-style interview gear!

Attire 3 - Wrestlemania Three Boxing Attire!

You can grab Piper off of Community Creations right now! Just search for keyword curryboy2009!

Terry Funk:
Continuing my old school wrestling CAWS . . . here are some pics of Terry Funk!

He's pretty much 90% done. He may get a face tweak but, to be honest, I'm happy with the face seeing as how I did it with no textures. The tights were the best way to simulate the Funk-style tights without textures as well. All in all? I think he looks pretty good! All he needs is a moveset! I'll keep you all informed on his release!

Current Era Hulk Hogan:
So I wanted a more current Hulk Hogan to use in my Universe mode and what-not. I don't like mixing in young-looking Legends with current WWE Superstars. Personal thing lol. With that in mind I got to work!

Attire 1: Hulkamania Tour

Attire 2: Bound For Glory 2011

Attire 3: TNA General Manager

Hogan is now on Community Creations! Search curryboy2009!
[/spoiler]

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks! I've got a lot more old school guys in the works! I'm currently working on an 80's-style Terry Funk!

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
First post updated with WIP pictures of Terry Funk!

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
bernoulli said:
That's a pretty spot-on Funk
Thanks!

Funk is now up on CC! Just search curryboy2009!

Hulk Hogan (Current Era) is now available to download from Community Creations! Search curryboy2009! Pics in post #1!

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Much appreciated! Currently splitting time between Blue Demon Jr. and Bob Backlund! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.