Not open for further replies.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
10zvmfd.png

~ Download ~

~ Download ~

~ Download ~

My MPK's are messed up and I'm having a bit of a problem with WldFb's moveset editor right now, so thanks to Iccotracs and Dochappy for the move replacements. Thanks to Icco again for the textures I traced over/used.

Updated with Buddy Rose. No moveset though, sorry. I'll try and get one sorted sometime in the not too distant future.

A few more to come soonish. Enjoy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Well now, this is a nice surprise. Thank you very much, sir. :hi

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
WoW! Your AKI is seriously top quality work. Downloaded the lot and its a pleasant surprise. Stingers attire/facepaint are superb. It looks like they are all already made for the game. Top work dude. :eek:k

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

2nbamqe.png

Little George WIP. Will have to fix the forehead up a little, later on.

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
Have I mentioned how much I love your AKI in the past week ?

Well I do !

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Like I have said, its just awesome. I wish you made AKI mods regular.

p.s. We never saw that Buddy Rose moveset and that RVD mod :p

RohFan

Young Lion
Reaction score
this is awesome.

will you be adding more hair down the arms on georgie or sticking with the in-game hair?

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. About the hair on the arms, I'm not sure. I thought it might of been a bit too much, like an overkill, if you know what I mean.

1zwjj0k.png

About RVD, I'll try and get him finished one day, heh.

Just to let you know, I'm up for a few requests if anybody has any.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WOAH! Perfect AKI Jamie. George looks incredible!!

Yeah I would love to make a request bud........ You can take your pick out of these guys.

Dynamite Kid
Ricky Steamboat
Mr T
Harley Race
One Man Gang

Awesome stuff!

Ps. RVD, please finish... One day! :heart:

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks fine as it is to me. love the other face.

Its also good to hear about RVD, but can my request be a Buddy Rose movest since we never saw it (Joke). Well, it depends what you feel like, but I would like to see a Jimmy Snuka.

geroge86

Young Lion
Reaction score
George The Animal Steele looks really good. The only thing I'd change is the face to a picture where you can see his green tongue since that was one of his biggest things that separated him from everyone else.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
geroge86 said:
George The Animal Steele looks really good. The only thing I'd change is the face to a picture where you can see his green tongue since that was one of his biggest things that separated him from everyone else.
Heh, should of gone to Specsavers, mate. The green tongue is in the preview.

255iefn.png

Uh, it's a bit rough right now, but here's what I've done for Harley so far. I'll make a start on his Starrcade '83 attire when I've got this one done.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Your AKI mods look just like they were apart of the original NM game Jamie!! Thanks for doing Harley, looks spot on, and that hair is just amazing bud..

I would love to see a legends save from you. I think it would own!!

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Cheers fellas. I'd have to rule out a save of sorts, though. I'm just making a few of these to pass the time.

2a4qn9i.png

Still got a few fix-ups on the face and some other things, but here's two, almost completed attires, during his WWF run. I've made a new knee pad base too, though I'm not fully satisfied with it yet. :unsure:

Going to make a start on the final two attires tomorrow, probably. I can't say I'm looking forward to making the boots, though, heh.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Jul 31 2011, 07:49:53 PM</dd></dl><div>Cheers fellas. I'd have to rule out a save of sorts, though. I'm just making a few of these to pass the time.
2a4qn9i.png
Still got a few fix-ups on the face and some other things, but here's two, almost completed attires, during his WWF run. I've made a new knee pad base too, though I'm not fully satisfied with it yet. :unsure: Going to make a start on the final two attires tomorrow, probably. I can't say I'm looking forward to making the boots, though, heh.[/quote]I absolutley love this. What you have done with the hair dude is plain awesome. Gotta say im a big fan of AKI mods. The attires got me marking out. If you do make another request, i would love to see Junkyard Dog. Can do a rematch from Wrestlemania 3! :celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.