[Closed] Daniel Bryan WM30

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
It's merely Team WWE 2013 DB mod with edited colours. Also his boot poly is messed up. You obviously used a baggy pants poly and not just used short tights lol. The Tshirt looks horribly painted.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
armynko said:
pegi mampos arr ko Cable !!!
Guessing this was a insult and can't be arsed to translate it. I see you have 50% warnings already. Consider this another one and a weeks suspension.

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
No idea how do people think they can get away without giving credits.

sebaxvy

Young Lion
Reaction score
he is a froend of mine, he took the DB from wwe 2013 ans he didnt gave credit, thats a fact but at least he tried to do something that apparently nobody has done yet, and that thing that he wrote says: and meanwhile you are getting paranoid? i dont think he deserves been banned or something like that

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Iustin need link again
all of his posts is just about links LOoL

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
sebaxvy said:
and that thing that he wrote says: and meanwhile you are getting paranoid? i dont think he deserves been banned or something like that
Google Translate says pergi is go or go away and mampus is dead or deadman so I'm curious where paranoid comes into it.

sebaxvy

Young Lion
Reaction score
Maximo said:
quote]Google Translate says pergi is go or go away and mampus is dead or deadman so I'm curious where paranoid comes into it.
i just say what he told me, i dont know whats the meaning of the words or maybe in one country means that what you write and in another country means what armyn wrote, i dont know but its better ask to him

Iustin

Young Lion
Reaction score
yeah what's the link I need to post new equipment if not put link

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Stop requesting download links. It's easily the biggest annoyance to modders and hackers. When something is released, a damn link will be posted.

Until then stop being so impatient and demanding. No one likes that kind of attitude.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Iustin hey bro if u need my advice
don't be lazy try to laurn how to make evrything by your self maybe someday u will be a great modertaor even if u failed many times but don't give up

and stop requesting links

reyarmyz

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>KD Parthak</dt><dd>May 28 2014, 08:05:28 AM</dd></dl><div>No idea how do people think they can get away without giving credits.[/quote]hey sorry because i dont give the credit..

Thank to
- The_Juice
- FTW_JMe
- Super Luigi
- Loco
- DaveSavedTheDay
- WldFB
- Team WWE 2014 (Monarch, nWo mark, Outlaw21, wwefan4life2, hbkroby22)
- Everyone at OSR for their enthusiasm throughout this long process
- Everyone else on the internet who will somehow download & distribute this

Status
Not open for further replies.