[Closed] Daniel Bryan WM30

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
So... WldFb had a part in this? Instead of copying and pasting the credits from the WWE 2014 post you should probably narrow it down a little bit. ;)

reyarmyz

Young Lion
Reaction score
Cable said:
armynko said:
pegi mampos arr ko Cable !!!
Guessing this was a insult and can't be arsed to translate it. I see you have 50% warnings already. Consider this another one and a weeks suspension.
to cable .. i sorry because i say to you 'pergi mampos arr ko' with mean 'stay away and go deadman'...

i in bad mod yesterday :there there: :hank

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The cancer of modding are people with seemingly no eyes who always praise bad mods and give no real feedback at all.

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS.

Also, nobody cares who is friends with who. Or if he made something nobody else did.

You can create a meatbananapotato, which is something nobody ever did before but if it tastes like crap it won't work.

Also, this WAS made.

Let's go to constructive criticism.

Trunks look decent, not sure as there are no other views of them.
Shirt is textureless.
Same with the boots, and also, they look in really poor quality.
Boots polygon looks really messed up, you didn't pick the right one
Shirt is also terribly misaligned.

Everything else looks okay, as you didn't make it.

sebaxvy

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 29 2014, 12:23:18 PM</dd></dl><div>
Also, nobody cares who is friends with who. Or if he made something nobody else did.
[/quote]solo para que tu lo entiendas, lo banearon o bloquaron no se como es la cosa y el no pudo escribir nada, me pidio que lo ayudara porq no escribe el ingles de una buena manera y por eso escribi lo que escribi. wea mia si pongo que es mi amigo o no, y eso de que nadie ha hecho lo que el hizo ( cosa que es verdad porq no he visto a nadie hacer el attire de bryan de wm xxx) no le veo lo malo ... esa wea que escribiste está demas

Iustin

Young Lion
Reaction score
I want to tell me what equipment do this because I want and I do

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Iustin has lost posting privs for 7 days. If he continues to post like an 8 year old, he'll be banned indefinitely.

sebaxvy is indefinitely banned, as he has been here long enough to know this is an English only forum.

reyarmyz has lost posting privs for 7 days, if he continues to shit-post, he'll be banned indefinitely.

:Da F**K?: Anyone else feel like shit-posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.