[Closed] Deadpool's WWE'13 Wii texture collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
Eeeeh, who do you think you are? do you think people HAVE to explain stuff a way YOU understand it because you're new?

Hell No! that won't happen.

Also, the fact that you are too dumb to understand a simple explantation as the one orkados gave you it's not his fault. And he didn't mean to teach you anything anyway.
I just asked dude I didnt demand, man how rude are you. How are new members expected to understand all that techincial stuff. Doesnt make me stupid. I am not here to argue with you, you want an argument or to insult me, call me names, you wont get an argument, I am sure tho if you continue to call me names the moderators here will not be impressed insulted a new member

Just cos I am new to this does not make me stupid at all. I wont be calling you stupid or any names, you can call me what you wish but if you keep doing it and doing it im sure no one will be impressed

I have come here willing to learn, I wont ppl like you put me off, I am new to this forum but Im sure there are decent members here who can help me out

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey guys just calm down.
@Chris20000 Everyone someday has been new and be sure that if you're patient you will understand it better, for know a little more about Texture Modification you can check the WWE 12 Section this have some tutorials and other things for wii users that maybe can help you to understand a little more the things. Also try to put all your questions in one thread and be patient as i tell you because OSR users aren't all the day able to help you. That's all for the moment hope to don't see disscusions like this again.

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Gunderson said:
Hey guys just calm down.
@Chris20000 Everyone someday has been new and be sure that if you're patient you will understand it better, for know a little more about Texture Modification you can check the WWE 12 Section this have some tutorials and other things for wii users that maybe can help you to understand a little more the things. Also try to put all your questions in one thread and be patient as i tell you because OSR users aren't all the day able to help you. That's all for the moment hope to don't see disscusions like this again.
Allrighty I'll check it out, but can I ask who do I ask general questions too on the forum for information on all this?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The thing is you have to slow down with your questions and read carefully when they answer. if you ask that amount of questions in different topics, they won't even be answered.

And yes, buddy, you demanded it

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
The thing is you have to slow down with your questions and read carefully when they answer. if you ask that amount of questions in different topics, they won't even be answered.

And yes, buddy, you demanded it
No I didnt demand it, I asked it, maybe too strongly or poorly worded, for which I apologise

However that guy Gunderasson just said for us not to continue this little argument so I wont, you can carry on if you want, I didnt join to argue with you. I joined to make my WWE 13 even more epic than it is.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I'm not arguing, i'm telling you to go slower with your questions. and it's nice that you are trying to learn but if you want to learn the right way, do it slowly bro. :)

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
I'm not arguing, i'm telling you to go slower with your questions. and it's nice that you are trying to learn but if you want to learn the right way, do it slowly bro. :)
A jtag xbox 360 is a modded 360..... I thought it was a program, I dont wanna have a modded 360 im not sure this forum is the place too learn but it has given me a ton info on this. Ask questions slowly? Lol

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
See? you don't know what i mean, i give up
I googled it just now. I have asked for my membership on the forums to be cancelled anyway so you wont needa worry about me bothering you anymore dude. Not a very friendly forum if you ask me.

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
WTF is happening here? :unsure:
Nothing you guys can get back to talking about this thread, went off on little tangent just, no need to make a scene

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
this guy is tantruming because i told him not to rush with questions, or else they won't be anwered, now he wants to cancell his account.

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
this guy is tantruming because i told him not to rush with questions, or else they won't be anwered, now he wants to cancell his account.
I think this guy wants an argument with me. You guys can get back to what this thread is meant be about, I have asked for my acccount be cancelled. Thats end it, lets move on. Goodness sake.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
:Da F**K?:
I don't want to argument! i want to help you and make you understand!!! Fucking dammit!!!!

:sgctc:

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Chris20000 said:
Victor said:
I think this guy wants an argument with me. You guys can get back to what this thread is meant be about, I have asked for my acccount be cancelled. Thats end it, lets move on. Goodness sake.
:joker

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
Victor said:
:Da F**K?:
I don't want to argument! i want to help you and make you understand!!! Fucking dammit!!!!

:sgctc:
Its fine, I want to leave the forum anyway, I have too many questions to ask slowly and the people here arent friendly enough or clear enough in there answers to assist me, plus I need mods that dont need my Xbox360 modded using this "jtag xbox" as seems be called.

I joined to get some info and learn and I feel I have done that, the save editor I seen doesnt require a modded xbox, thats kinda editor I need. I have asked for my account to be removed in another thread cos there is no option too here

That's all there is too it, ok

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
Chris20000 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
:joker[/quote]

Lol sorry wont be any fireworks. Just making clear whats happening, carry on with the thread

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
14ada6fe39f6cbccd03b511b930aada9.gif

<big>Everyone needs to calm the fuck down, Chris deleting your account is your choice, but to say this isn't a friendly place is a load of crap. I even went out of my way to help you by contacting a friend of mine on another forum. If you had a problem you could have talked to me or any other admin on here[. The rest of you just let him be it's not worth spamming up this thread</big>

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
5Np7Z5ExrZE.jpg

In game screen
15n87q9.png

Credits:
Ilya Gladyshew
baal666 for screen

Status
Not open for further replies.