[Closed] Deadpool's WWE'13 Wii texture collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 19 2012, 07:16:21 PM</dd></dl><div>
Leingod said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
U chilean? lol[/quote]no, he just thought that compatriota was a cool word to say... :p

i hate dumb questions...[nothing personal]

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 19 2012, 07:16:21 PM</dd></dl><div>
no, he just thought that compatriota was a cool word to say... :p

i hate dumb questions...[nothing personal][/quote]
64e.jpg

Wanted to make sure as there's no Chile option in the countries list.

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Heh, as some people say around here... "I'm more chilean than beans" :p

Nah SRSLY, I am. Weird place to meet :)

The whole Attitude Era thing brought me back to WWE games and all that.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 19 2012, 10:00:35 PM</dd></dl><div>
OrKAdoS said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[nothing personal]
64e.jpg

Wanted to make sure as there's no Chile option in the countries list.[/quote]calm down bro!
i was just joking with you..
but if he said that he is your "compatriota" it's because he is.. ;D

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 19 2012, 10:00:35 PM</dd></dl><div>
64e.jpg

Wanted to make sure as there's no Chile option in the countries list.
calm down bro!
i was just joking with you..
but if he said that he is your "compatriota" it's because he is.. ;D[/quote]lol, if i answer you with a stupid spiderman picture it's obvious that i'm not serious either

Scry

Young Lion
Reaction score
Deadpool said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Edge</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
r-oM33RUAxg.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CM Punk GTS shirt</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
GWmJJ4svnIw.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CM Punk DLC shirt</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
gqyO2Ur0BjY.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Steve Austin DLC</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
5Np7Z5ExrZE.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>The Miz custom</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
EpOj6-A4NsY.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>X-Pac RED</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3XP78_580a6287a89d3552_14.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CM Punk bald</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
32gM4-piIkg.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Wade Barrett with beard</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
-ayxKC3yJ6M.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Kevin Nash NWO</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
8TyCf8MzKd4.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sheamus white attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
UAt_WWjdHn0.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>ADR black trunks</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
lxoIKqGT-xw.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Cena 04 Yellow shirt</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
N3EbpjD4MwU.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Brodus Clay green attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
0EtYsqN7Haw.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Kofi Kingston custom attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
iIsg_ADcAGs.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ken Shamrok red attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
9lF9o78EHPg.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>SCSA shirt</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
xp_pmqazZTU.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Lesnar UFC pants</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
HjteqNFHYDc.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Road Dog new attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
O3HPhgxCe1s.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>HHH pink attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
s-_cl5jpdyQ.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Edge yellow attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
baG-zMdKj7k.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sin Cara SS attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
pN-qu8tclUw.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>The Miz pink attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
cheI5So8WAk.jpg
</div>
Credits:
Ilya Gladyshew
KillerGV1 for best configuration
Rey Mysterio Survivor Series 2012 Texture Please :)

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
Billy Gun green attire added

And i added screen for all mods , soon

Status
Not open for further replies.