[Closed] ****DLC 7: Smacktalks**** Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I think he may have to replace Kassius. I'm open to any other suggestions on who he could replace.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nice to see! Can I have some screencaps, soon? :)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sure! I actually took some last night but I didn't post them yet.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
No prob! I'm about to work on a few move hacks while I wait for my next class.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks Tnafan! I figured I owed you guys something for being gone for so long.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bro this is really fantastic i'm already liking the concept of modding one of my fav' PS1 games,you did an amazing job bro NMC though i'm facing a couple of problems trying to properly run the game,when using hacks some of them just don't seem to affect the game like if i check Orton's finisher hack and try to do In-game he does the stone cold stunner,same goes to all other supertsars

The all moves through table hack also doesn't work for me,the only hack/code that works is "unlock all" and "remove shadow rope".

help appreciated ! :)

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hmm, start a match, than activate the code. try and only do one move hack a time. If the other opponent has one of the move in the move hack, it will mess up sometimes.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Okay and how about the all move trough table hack,should i enable it during the match or before?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I could never really get the all moves through table hack, but I've found a few codes where you could make your own moves through tables hack. I've also found an old one with an activator.

di_miro

Young Lion
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Okay and how about the all move trough table hack,should i enable it during the match or before?
Most codes work fine if you enable them on the last screen before the match. This one. Activate the code and then select "Match".

I hope it works for you.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sorry but i still couldn't get the "All moves through table" hack to work,any help guys?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Sorry but i still couldn't get the "All moves through table" hack to work,any help guys?
I believe that code requires gameshark. I may make a version using pec when I have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.