[Closed] Enabling hidden moves by replacing them with enabled ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys :) Tom here. Im here with a new tutorial that I have used on my SvR09 Patch and I have tried it for SvR11 Too.

This tutorial is about adding hidden moves to the game by using cwcheat. This WILL work by using misc.pac too.

Now. To start off you need:

A PSP
CWCheat
And if trying with misc.pac then you need
An ISO
Misc.Pac
And a Hex Editor (I use HxD)

Ok, lets start.

Tutorial using Misc.Pac

To start of you need an ISO and you need to extract Misc.Pac

This is done in SvR09 PSP

In misc.pac search for the hidden move. In this case I will be searching for the crippler crossface.

In doing so you will need to make sure that the animation of the move is in M.Pac.

I search for crossface and I go to the "Clippler Crossface" because I know there is an animation in there.

Ok, so now you will see that there is a mark in the hex editor underneath the name of the move that says FF FF FF FF FF FF

If you look at the two bytes before that FF Mark then you will see the id of the hidden move.

With the crossface I will see the id and that id is 0c52. With that I will then go to a move that is a submission for example. I will go to the ss camel clutch.

Copy from the line before the name of the move to the line thats second to the line of the name of the next move.

miscpaceditingtut_zpsjeytri01.png

Paste it over the data in the crippler crossface move.. Rename it from SS Camel Clutch to SS Crippler Crossface. Then go to the FF mark and replace the id of the camel clutch with 0c52 (the id of the crossface)... Rebuild your file and go to the submission section of the finisher moves.. You will see your hidden move. Preview it.

Congratulations you just replaced a hidden move with a working move! :)

PM Me if confused with anything or simply comment.

Now to make a CWCheat code with it.

I will teach you how to edit the move. For making CWCheat codes its different.

For this one you go into the search menu and start a text search. Then you go to continue text search and press triangle then square and keep doing that until you find the move you are looking for. To do this you have to be in create a moveset mode.

When you get to your move you scroll down and look at the id at the FF Mark. Then when you do that you scroll to a working move and you put in the id in backwards. So if I added the crossface. I will put 520c because the id is 0c52

But to make the code so you can use it any time then what you do is you go to the id of the move you have edited. So i would go to the new id of the camel clutch and press triangle

Press the start button and it will go to a new line of data.

Here is a confusing part to explain.

If the address of it is 0x00006445 then i would write on the new line 0x00006446.

for the hex value if I edited the crossface then on top would say 0x00000052 so I would write 0x0000000C

Press X. Go back to select cheats and go to select cheats. Enable your cheat and exit CWCheat. Your Done.

If any video tutorial is needed for the CWCheat one then it will be made.

Hope it works for you guys :)

Keep in mind that Misc.pac editing was never tested by me so if it works please tell me :) .
[/spoiler]

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
..i have just a doubt..the moves in misc.pac i think are the animations you see in creating moveset. the moves in the gameplay i think are in m.pac.. but maybe i 'm gonna do confusion..i'm not sure

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is a easy thing to do, btw i think import moves is better than enable

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
PSPortman, you are right. Importing moves is better, although harder. However, many feel that the older animations that feature in SvR10 and earlier look better. Also, going backwards opens up a wider range of moves than going forwards does. A lot of the moves that featured in the series are still on the 2010 m.pac.

There is only one thing missing from this tutorial. I want to do some research first before I say what that is. You know, make sure I have my facts straight before I say it out loud.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
When enabling moves in misc.pac I believe that sometimes that move will glitch in create-a-move set but in game should work fine as long as the animation is there

Because in svr09 I enabled the atomic leg drop and it glitches in game quite a bit. But in create a move set works fine. I may wanna study more about this...

Rev, PM me what you think is missing
Hey guys :) ,

UPDATED Tutorial for MISC.PAC editing guys..... No need to replace moves now, you can add them to the moveset screen for selection and it works... :)

Tut edited in first post

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i don't know if in svr 2009 that happens, but in svr 2011 theres a enabled moves limit..

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Dadydodo, so with that we can add all moves right?

Status
Not open for further replies.