Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Update

33mprbs.png

2hd06ft.png

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
A few adjustements may be making the tattoo a little higher to be on the shoulder and adding a tattoo to the forearm

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
adding the tattoo on the shoulder wont work because,i made the tattoo over the mirrored arm texture.Its not appearing to be mirrored because this model has an elbow pad on the right arm and the elbow pad texture is covering the actual arm texture.So if i raise the tattoo,it will appear on the right arm as well.To add to that,his tattoo is not exactly on the shoulder.And i will add tattoo on the forearm.

see
jerichogreenhctp.jpg

ominitrix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Bro That is awesome work :D Perfect Looks So Realistic I Luv Them :D
Nice That u have got rid of his back hair :D

ominitrix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Bro you are more than awesome :D
by the way if u could help me if share with me the pants texture from your Y2J Cause i want use it on chavo (making other wrestler)

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
I'm having headache with Y2J's tights texture.It looks OK in noesis,but in game its showing the texture as if its fucked up lol. Chavo's pant texture is different from that of Y2J's so it wont work.And waleed,the forearm tattoo of his is on his outer forearm.

tattoos_642_chris_jericho.jpg

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey, great work, I was wondering if you could get rid of Y2J's bangs. I think that would be the final touch (the tattoos should take a backseat to that) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.