Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm happy i'll continue My Project Now Thanks To Hasa

A.H.Hardy

Midcard
Reaction score
it's been a while since i last opened OSR but i gotta say i am really impressed with the way hacking is now
any way delrio is really amazing i really like his face but i think the skin color should be lighter i think he isn't that black but any way awesome mod buddy

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Scot steiner and alberto have been released at the first post.credits goes to ERI619 for the bases.

And here is my first hacked model goldberg and released at the first post as well

q4nOOvmh.jpg

If u could please test this goldberg in game and show me some previews to make sure that its working fine and thanks to ERI619 for the discovery and the tutorial of hacking models

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Congratz on being successful on shaping models.But along with that you need to improve the following the next time:-
Tights model needs to be lowered inorder to stretch the length of the body down.
You forgot to stretch the neck muscles.(Hump)
It seems accidently you somehow managed to corrupt the boots.
These are minor things which you could take care of,you will definitely improve with time,since this is your first model.

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
in noesis Goldberg look awesome, but in game he look like a monster ahahah, but at least you tried ;)

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nope it's a great one for the first one don't forget that goldberg he made looks nice if he just fixed the 3d model

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Its fixable i will fix it and thx dadydodo for screenshot

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Here is some new hacked models

Goldberg over batista11 tested with 80las's textures
QfsUYY4l.jpg

Bradshow sym
X24g8o0h.jpg

Batista2015 ps3
jvKxcicl.jpg

I will test them in game if they work.then i will add some improvments and release them

Status
Not open for further replies.