[Closed] how to change the ring steps colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@PSPortman: I can tell this because of my PS2 modding "experience". Barricades have a yobj into the arena pac file (one of that 20.pac, 21.pac, 22.pac, etc.). You have to find the 3d model. What you find in C8 are just textures, not the model

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Update: in Hell in a Cell arena i've found:

0A.PAC
04.PAC
03.PAC

They all are fence

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Good. I had a list where I wrote what yobj were contained in those pac files. But I lost it. Maybe I still have it on my old HDD, if I find it I'll send it to you. I wrote that because I was trying to edit a stage

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
If the steps textures are in both c8.pac and evtobj.pac...u should edit both the texture files...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah PSPortman, the barricade that is moved away from the arena is 0A. When I added announce tables I injected that to make it behind the tables.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ok here is what I found until now
psportman : the ring steps aren't in the arena.pac file because when I was fixing svr 2007 arena I was importing fake arenas and the game kept showing the commentators and their tables and the ring steps
also I had to extract every yobj in the arena.pac file more than once didn't find any steps yobj except in svr 2006 arenas
also : best since day one : EVTOBJ.PAC really has the ring steps but as OrKAdoS said
these stuff in the EVTOBJ.PAC are for entrance only so when I changed the steps color to black it happen only in wrestlers entrances but in the match the returned to the original silver color
so I think there is another file responsible for that any clues

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
CenzTom said:
Yeah PSPortman, the barricade that is moved away from the arena is 0A. When I added announce tables I injected that to make it behind the tables.
..i'm asking one thing about adding tables in arenas..this don't creat problems in the game?..no crush when wrestlers fight out from the ring?
i was thinkin to add this in my actually projet ULTIMATE WRESTLE KINGDOM psp but i have this doubt about it

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
@honkytonkman, this doesnt cause many problems, Cenz and I r working to make them breakable one day.

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
then there may be two steps files in evtobj.pac...one for the entrance and one when the match starts...@dadydodo

Status
Not open for further replies.