Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<big>How To Edit Arena Mods</big>

You will need:
CMD (Default Program at Windows)
Svredit
BG.PAC and PLISTPS2.ARC from SvR
X-Packer
OPTPiX Image Studio (For convert .TM2 to .PNG Files)
Photoshop or any Image editor that support PNG Files.

Steps:
1) Put the BG.Pac and CMD in the Svredit Folder and open CMD.
2) On CMD type: ''Export bg.pac'' and wait this has finish.
3) With X-Packer open any PAC from the extracted files example ''bg.pac.11''. Search C8 in the list and Extract it.
4) Click on Open > texture archive and Select C8.PAC.
5) Export all the textures and edit them as you want in Photoshop.
6) Once that you finished open ''C8.PAC'' again and import one by one the files that you has edited.
7) Open ''bg.pac.NUM'' file again and import ''C8.PAC''
8) To import you need to put the BG.PAC in the svredit_files folder as is described in the readme (svredit).
9) Type on CMD Import_arena ''Name.pac'' ''Id'' ''System'' Example: ''Import_arena bg.pac.11 00 PS2''

P.S The PLISTPS2.ARC file is needed when you go to import the arena.
P.S 2 When you export all thte textures are in .TM2 Format open it with OPTPiX and Save as PNG

Importing Arena Video Tutorial
SvR 2010 Arena IDS
Arena Hack Tutorial

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
as i already said that i'm with some problems with my computer, i will try some arena hacks by now which size is smaller and faster to upload and this tuto will help a lot.
thanks bro

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
This "tutorial" is strange.

And you also need svredit ofcourse to do the export (not extract) & import...

1. Push the start menu of windows and just type CMD in your search field and CMD (command line) will start.

2. In CMD window, type
cd C:\svredit
if C:\svredit is the folder where you put your svredit installation.

3. Put the bg.pac you want to export to pac files in that folder.
Type
export bg.pac

4. Follow 3-7 above.

5. Put the bg.pac you want to import an arena TO in the svredit_files folder as is described in the readme.

6. Type
import_arena ... (read readme file)

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
Gunderson@thank you very much i will try this.

Napster

Opener
Reaction score
I can't to figure out with a point 7. When I replace C8 BPE with a C8.PAC, X Packer give me an error.

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Well it's rare i do that and don't have problem what it say?

@Nike i consider way easier to put CMD in the svredit folder don't need to do your steps, but you're right i forget to said that you need Svredit. :wall: and that's fixed now. Hope you're happy now! :toast:

Napster

Opener
Reaction score
I edited bg.pac.18 from SvR 2011 (The Bash Arena). Yes, I did the same - exported the C8.PAC from bg.pac.18 and edited. But then somehting wrong. I open again bg.pac.18. and trying to inject C8.Pac. But see this.
10z2sl1.jpg

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
It's really strange what if you try with the newest version of X-Packer importing (not inject) and tell if work.

Napster

Opener
Reaction score
I have tried 6 and 8.2 versions, but the result the same - "inject".

xx786xx

Young Lion
Reaction score
Gunderson @why game freezes i replaced my tm2 files one by one only replaced ringskirts but when i play game it freezes.

1st step i extracted bg pac 11 ,then opened with xpacker ,then i uncompressed C8 and then i opened c8 as texture archive .

2-then i got C8.pac and C8.BPE.I opened C8.PAC as texture archive and i exported all files to my desklstop.

3-after exporting all textures ,i opened optix img studio and used macro processing colour reduction selected and then converted tm2 files of textures to pngs.

4-i opened example royal rumble png of orginal arena and i extracted alpha channel of it and then i opened my custom png (want to replace royal rumble) and i clicked on layer and comose alpha channel and then clicked on colour reduction and saved as tm2 .i did this process for all tm2 files mean i just edited 3 things 2 ring skirts and wm_titan.

is this process is ok if not plz correct my mistakes give me step by step instructions?

5-then i opened c8.pac again and imported ring_ep00.tm2,ring_ep01.tm2 and wm_titan.tm2 and opened my royal rumble bg.pac and injected c8 pac into it and imported to game via nike editor 19 version .

putted arc file and bg.pac file inside and imported then coped it and used expert tool to rebuild file .

when i played game it freezed on start up loading screen ?

is this process is ok if not plz correct my mistakes give me step by step instructions?

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
You do everything fine as long as i see, but what game you use? because when i import an arena to SvR 2011 on PS2 i have the same problem but don't know how to fix that. If somebody should know how to import arenas is Arjun The Man.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
yes i know it because due to some bullshit reason nike the bikes editor(svredit) not made for 2011 off course is not able to put xxyy of arena at the correct place that is behind STG 0000(smackdown) 0001(raw) so i have to do it manually for 2011 but it works fine for 2010
i think this should be reported to Nike if possible

Edit:
When i imported a arena.pac by svredit to 2011 it added 03 to checksum after STG and then somehow inserted 0000{B`[ | 0000 for smackdown and {B`[ xxyy for the arena | after 10002 that is 2nd rock model.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Gunderson said:
Well it's rare i do that and don't have problem what it say?

@Nike i consider way easier to put CMD in the svredit folder don't need to do your steps, but you're right i forget to said that you need Svredit. :wall: and that's fixed now. Hope you're happy now! :toast:
IMO moving the command line prompt executable is pretty whack...

Everyone should learn the basics of using command line. That is typing cd (change directory) and how to list what's in a directory (dir) and execute programs by typing the file names.

Whatever floats your boat though...

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>May 6 2012, 02:37:57 AM</dd></dl><div>yes i know it because due to some bullshit reason nike the bikes editor(svredit) not made for 2011 off course is not able to put xxyy of arena at the correct place that is behind STG 0000(smackdown) 0001(raw) so i have to do it manually for 2011 but it works fine for 2010
i think this should be reported to Nike if possible

Edit:
When i imported a arena.pac by svredit to 2011 it added 03 to checksum after STG and then somehow inserted 0000{B`[ | 0000 for smackdown and {B`[ xxyy for the arena | after 10002 that is 2nd rock model.[/quote]Are the arena info stored differently on the 2010 & 2011 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.