[Closed] Jeff Texture Collection â„–2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Jeff add credits or expect a severe punishment. People should know by now about credits.
My Jericho jacket and CM Punk hair also.

And he didn't understand that Hanx want people to ask him to use his work.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Well a warning will be issued now. I suggest Jeff you correct the credits and seek permission before using other peoples work.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Also, Jake the Snake flames tights are Icco's texture, I used the same for a Jake mod.
Icco allows the use of his textures, but again, no credit given by 'Jeff'...

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice but....

Did Hanx gave you permission for Ryback?

Man if not,If I was you I would remove Ryback.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Listen Jeff. I can see you like to contribute to OSR with your mods, but it seems you are constantly ignoring a important rule of this forum.............................CREDITS!

I am going to say this for the last time. Either correct this by giving credits and seeking permission first, or expect a suspension or a BAN! I am not going to warn you again about this.

Jeff

Midcard
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Listen Jeff. I can see you like to contribute to OSR with your mods, but it seems you are constantly ignoring a important rule of this forum.............................CREDITS!

I am going to say this for the last time. Either correct this by giving credits and seeking permission first, or expect a suspension or a BAN! I am not going to warn you again about this.
what credit's?
Credits nope to my friend Abilay,some job work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.