KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah,did Hanx released his AJ Styles?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hello Jeff, would you have a problem if I use your Shield belt for my own Shield bodies?

The Leader

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
ess.mx
there are a problem in matt hardy face
kqU4m.jpg

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You need to delete the white parts in a graphic programm and need to save it as png, then it works

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Also, this is not the correct place to post your stuff. This is Jeff's topic, if you didn't notice

The Leader

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
ess.mx
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 24 2012, 09:50:47 AM</dd></dl><div>You need to delete the white parts in a graphic programm and need to save it as png, then it works[/quote] Idk how to do it
plz do it and upload the face

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Leader</dt><dd>Dec 24 2012, 10:20:23 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 24 2012, 09:50:47 AM</dd></dl><div>You need to delete the white parts in a graphic programm and need to save it as png, then it works[/quote] Idk how to do it
plz do it and upload the face [/quote]Simply no, it's not my texture

The Leader

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
ess.mx
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 24 2012, 12:00:02 PM</dd></dl><div>Look HERE[/quote]do you know a program or not?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you know the thread "Crow Heaven Creations"? No? Then search for it. I'm creating WWE 13 textures so I should know one. My link showed you how to do, that shouldn't be so hard. I'm not here to do all the work for you.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
People who openly show hate to certain group tend to be stupid, don't be surprised Kevin :)

The Leader

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
ess.mx
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Dec 24 2012, 01:19:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Do you know the thread "Crow Heaven Creations"? No? Then search for it. I'm creating WWE 13 textures so I should know one. My link showed you how to do, that shouldn't be so hard. I'm not here to do all the work for you.[/quote]I searched but i can't find a program in this link :D
tell me the name of any program can do that please

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I now understood...he isn't even able to read...I told you in short: "If I'm creating textures I need to know a programe 'cause I'm using one. else I won't be able to create them. But I gave you a link which is more than a hint to find a software you would need to. I WON'T TELL YOU 'cause I won't do all the work for you." In a even more short way: http://www.google.com

This is finnished for me now. To bring this topic back to my question I usually asked: Jeff, would you have a problem if I use your Shield belt for my own Shield textures?

EDIT: Oh Hell, I found it now - it's allready in the CAWs Section ingame...

Status
Not open for further replies.