[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
@WildForce: Yes, that was it. Do you know where we could find reference pics?

If I remember correctly, Road Dogg wore a very similar attire before the NAO joined DX. A Billy Gunn had the print on his shorts too.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
@WildForce: Yes, that was it. Do you know where we could find reference pics?
I can look & see what i can come up with. I also found an attire for when RD was known as "Double J" Jesse Jammes that would be cool (Had short hair then)

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
know you guys are tired of waiting so instead of releasing EVERYTHING at once, ill be releasing what i actually have finished later tonight

chyna (tna)
dlo brown (purple with shorts)
road dogg (wwe 13)
comissioner foley
test
molly
crash
daniel bryan

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
mediafire doesnt support files with password for free users anymore i suggest you to use other server

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Mediafire worked fine for me.
Thank you kevan, any noesis screenshots of the completed mods ?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
oh yeah...i cant believe i forgot

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Daniel bryan is looking awesomee.......:)

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
80las said:
i mean after some numbers of downloads the files with passwords or encrypted stop working

and bythe way great work on your mods kevan that brodus clay is amazing

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
question to everyone using these mods. do they look as good in-game? im having some problems with my emulator and i havent seen them

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
How are your other mods coming along? Particularly 2 Cool, Buddy Rogers and Ivory.

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey brother, do you think you could do a couple of variants of Old School Sting (late 80's, early 90's) on your Christian model above? Just seems like that would be a perfect fit for that model.

The Rock, Dvon, and Ray look amazing man. So does Brodus. Very nice work indeed.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
How are your other mods coming along? Particularly 2 Cool, Buddy Rogers and Ivory.
honestly since i actually went out and bought the wwe game this year, i havent really been working on them. i guess i could release 2 cool as is. as far as ivory goes, im having a hard time aligning the textures up for her attire. and i honeslty havent touch buddy rogers since that initial test

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
RagNaRoc said:
honestly since i actually went out and bought the wwe game this year, i havent really been working on them. i guess i could release 2 cool as is. as far as ivory goes, im having a hard time aligning the textures up for her attire. and i honeslty havent touch buddy rogers since that initial test
Please do release Too Cool.

As for Ivory, I understand. The Diva textures are a little awkward to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.