[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP. new bubba ray dudley wip in first post. Should I finish??

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
omfg, you better finish that or i'm gonna kick your ass. lol

That's awesome bro. fantastic way to come out of retirement.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
omfg, you better finish that or i'm gonna kick your ass. lol

That's awesome bro. fantastic way to come out of retirement.
thx bro. i still think the model is too skinny. (damn you festus/gallows for losing weight) but if enough ppl get behind it ill finish

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks very good, the model should be great in-game.
Finish it, great comeback mod !

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
That's one sick mod man! Looks great!

I say finish it.

Btw, wouldn't Bam Bam's model works better?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
That's one sick mod man! Looks great!

I say finish it.

Btw, wouldn't Bam Bam's model works better?
i hadnt thought about using bam bams model. i would it imagine the model being TOO fat tho. and plus the luke gallows model was the closest one with shorts. i might change the attire

troop

Opener
Reaction score
love that x-pac, can i get the xbox 360 version please

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You will have to make it yourself.

Modders on this site will only make mods for certain consoles. This is mainly because they do not have SvR games on multiple consoles. And it is an unnessarily large amount of work.

In this case, making a mod for X-Box 360 will be so much harder for Kevan as he will need to have a modded X-Box 360 console first.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
if i knew how to mod for xbox i would seeing as i actually do have a jtag. but with the portal down indefinitely i cant help you. unless u have brienj's hack...then we can talk. :)

troop

Opener
Reaction score
I do indeed matey, check out my topic, already started my own mods, and have more ready to show, well if enough people show interest.....hmmm could maybe work together......inbox me

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Very good idea. Will look a lot better without the mirrored logos.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
By the way do you do both entrance and inring attires?

Entrance models always look better for previews... ;)

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
naw i only do in-ring. i do use entrances in my game so it makes sense that i should but as u can see im a pretty lazy modder.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I find it rather easy to do entrance model textures and then just resize the textures. Doesn't take much time at all. You can do it directly in optipix before the tm2 save. I wish we could make it possible to use the entrance models in matches in the future. That would enhance the game graphics a lot. :)

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
I find it rather easy to do entrance model textures and then just resize the textures. Doesn't take much time at all. You can do it directly in optipix before the tm2 save. I wish we could make it possible to use the entrance models in matches in the future. That would enhance the game graphics a lot. :)
if we could find a way to use the entrance models, then i think we could use older models as well...somebody should get on that

Syth1

Opener
Reaction score
Good job on Buh Buh Ray.You got one of the attires out of the way!I noticed where the bottom portion of the shirt is somehow got mislaligned.I'm planning on making his purple cammo attire and maybe his TNA attire.Nice work on Angle and Mr. Ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.