[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
still working on some alignment issues. also gonna need a texture fix due to being based on an 05 model
<small><small><small>
WN5KeDJ.jpg

</small></small></small>

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
kevan1700 said:
still working on some alignment issues. also gonna need a texture fix due to being based on an 05 model
<small><small><small>
WN5KeDJ.jpg

</small></small></small>

had you used bret harts model from 2005,you could have produced a better face.I have posted the video tutorial right?it covers the procedure to fix the svr 05 models.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
had you used bret harts model from 2005,you could have produced a better face.I have posted the video tutorial right?it covers the procedure to fix the svr 05 models.
3A7JSS7.jpg

i HIGHLY doubt it would look better on bret. bret harts model is one of those models thats going to look like bret hart no matter what. and even if the face fit, overall hes alot slimmer than owen and im TRYING to go for overall.

...and i wasnt fishing for someone to convert the textures i was just saying what needed to be done. although if someone wants to offer... because i legit dont have the time to figure it out right now

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

<big>PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO FIX FAAROOQ BONES</big>[/align]

<big>
Steve Blackman WIP
80-mOMeCP2l.jpg

party time???
</big>

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mods! What base you used for Blackman?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Aug 27 2015, 09:59:23 PM</dd></dl><div>From the looks of Things that looks like Boogeymans model.[/quote]shhhhhh....if you tell them, theyll know. lol. it is indeed boogeyman's model

Status
Not open for further replies.