[Closed] Mason Ryan - Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 04:04:59 PM</dd></dl><div>Much better!!! You see, it was a good suggestion. I think its spot on man. great work. :B-) [/quote]Thanks man :D
In a few minutes i put the link in the first post :B-)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Also bro. One thing. you need to add white around the logo on the black attire. Looking at the ref pics, he has a white trim. Other than that its awesome.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 04:06:53 PM</dd></dl><div>Also bro. One thing. you need to add white around the logo on the black attire. Looking at the ref pics, he has a white trim. Other than that its awesome.[/quote]white :blink: ?
Ok man pass me a reference pic, because i no found a pic with white in the black attire :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Great!! Soz my man, im not trying to be a pain. Just want you to release a more accurate mod. Your work is exceptional for a new modder. Little fixes make all the difference IMO. ;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 04:24:34 PM</dd></dl><div>Great!! Soz my man, im not trying to be a pain. Just want you to release a more accurate mod. Your work is exceptional for a new modder. Little fixes make all the difference IMO. ;) [/quote]Ok broh, no problem, it's all right, i understand man thanks :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
The logo on the back is so much better bro. Have you done the same for the front? Once thats done I think its ready for a release. :B-)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:01:43 PM</dd></dl><div>The logo on the back is so much better bro. Have you done the same for the front? Once thats done I think its ready for a release. :B-) [/quote]Yes man i have done the logo on the front.. you cant see it because it's very small the white line :eek:k, now i going to release :toast:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Cool beans buddy. Glad to see you have listened and took suggestions well. Looking forward to see who is instore next!! :eek:k

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:06:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Cool beans buddy. Glad to see you have listened and took suggestions well. Looking forward to see who is instore next!! :eek:k [/quote]Thanks man ;)

*LINK* In the first post :B-)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:19:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Great work K man!! Seriously. You should be very proud for a new modder. Thanks for this. :toast:

[/quote]Thanks and you welcome man and yes man i very proud :B-)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:25:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Glad to here it man. Are you taking requests?? :B-) [/quote]Yes man i was thinking taking request,do you have one request :D ?

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:30:42 PM</dd></dl><div>yes!!!! I do..

Sin Cara.

If you need refs, let me know man. ;) [/quote]Ok man i will try to make Sin Cara ;)
and Yes i need a ref pics:)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 11 2011, 06:40:19 PM</dd></dl><div>http://psd-dreams.de/categories.php?cat_id=975

Loads of good renders there buddy. Obviously check out wwe.com too. Looking forward to seeing Sin Cara. Thanks! ;) [/quote]Ok man thanks i will send you MP's with the progress :eek:k

Status
Not open for further replies.