[Closed] My DLT Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Seriously What The Fuck Did I Do To You, You Fucktard [/quote]
Very easy: You didn't read the OSR Rules 'till the end.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
stonecoldstunner said:
skatsim25 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
:Da F**K?: Seriously What The Fuck Did I Do To You, You Fucktard :birdy
i will tell you how to reup this if you want reups make your own texutures and reup it Thousand times :p and read the rules you get any thing you want please die :plzdie:

The brood

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I just want to say the link is not down, the persmission to download it is just denied -_-'

skatsim25

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
LMAO at this thread.

:joker

ei yo! stoncoldstunner, you did NOTHING exactly. You coming here all big and bossy,PLEASE!! you ain't a teacher don't tell what to do. If you need the textures so bad, make your own like what Darksider said. And then die after.

about the denied permission Amigos, I'm on it since yesterday. I'm planning to sort out the problem later tomorrow together with the texture release ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
yeah skatsim25 and your textures are great i look forward to see more of your texturs

stonecoldstunner

Young Lion
Reaction score
:unsure: Okay Guys But Plz Dont Bully Me. And Sorry Skatism24 I And I Will Upload My Textures Too Man! So Peace Out Bruce Campbell

skatsim25

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
stonecoldstunner said:
:unsure: Okay Guys But Plz Dont Bully Me. And Sorry Skatism24 I And I Will Upload My Textures Too Man! So Peace Out Bruce Campbell
Bully? Lmao! you're funnneehhh... ^o) look who's calling names earlier on posts. I was about to forgive you but then you got my name wrong so, whatever. :joker

stonecoldstunner

Young Lion
Reaction score
skatsim25 said:
stonecoldstunner said:
Bully? Lmao! you're funnneehhh... ^o) look who's calling names earlier on posts. I was about to forgive you but then you got my name wrong so, whatever. :joker
:cbv2: Lmfao

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
stonecoldstunner said:
Welcome to OSR. I would like to welcome you to this awesome community and to provide a friendly gift to a new member.
:birdy <big>Who do you think you are with that kind of attitude and language? skatsim25 explained he has a issue with the DL link and will resolve it. You obviously are on your period or something and can not wait a day to get the mods. Patience usually is the best way. Also, in the interest of fairness, you are going to receive a warning, </big>

Bruce Campbell[/SPOILER]

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
trololo.gif

stonecoldstunner

Young Lion
Reaction score
tnafan said:
stonecoldstunner said:
Welcome to OSR. I would like to welcome you to this awesome community and to provide a friendly gift to a new member.
:birdy <big>Who do you think you are with that kind of attitude and language? skatsim25 explained he has a issue with the DL link and will resolve it. You obviously are on your period or something and can not wait a day to get the mods. Patience usually is the best way. Also, in the interest of fairness, you are going to receive a warning, </big>

Bruce Campbell
Oh Yeah Thanks For That Welcome . I Understand You Are Pregnant So Please Dont Poo Your African Shit On Me You ChickenShit Of Egypt[/SPOILER]

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dump...a rascist...stubborn...I'm pretty sure you won't get Skatsims textures 'cause you might be banned before he releases them...I allways knew that it is senseless - You made a mistake, many people told you. Best way: accept it. Your way: Don't accept and do what you did - attack. Well, it was your descission...but human beings are made to make false descissions and to learn from those...I hope one day you learned thinking and learning...maybe then we'll see you again?

skatsim25

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
stonecoldstunner said:
tnafan said:

Bruce Campbell
Oh Yeah Thanks For That Welcome . I Understand You Are Pregnant So Please Dont Poo Your African Shit On Me You ChickenShit Of Egypt
:beatemup: you don't know when to stop do you? and now your being racist. Don't make me drop the pipebomb here Señor, you will not like it. And as far as racial slurs are concerned,Nigga Imma verbally rape you without even breaking a sweat. You are not even a pimple on anyone's ass. So Don't.Even.Try. Go all bossy and shit on another site. You're making my topic smell like shit and Go make a fakkking curry!!! :joker[/SPOILER]

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jan 19 2013, 12:22:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Dump...a rascist...stubborn...I'm pretty sure you won't get Skatsims textures 'cause you might be banned before he releases them...I allways new that it is senseless - You made a mistake, many people told you. Best way: accept it. Your way: Don't accept and do what you did - attack. Well, it was your descission...but human beings are made to make false descissions and to learn from those...I hope one day you learned thinking and learning...maybe then we'll see you again?[/quote]Hey Kevin,Ignore that Racist faggot.The Staff is going to ban him sonner than you think. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
stonecoldstunner said:
tnafan said:

Bruce Campbell
Oh Yeah Thanks For That Welcome . I Understand You Are Pregnant So Please Dont Poo Your African Shit On Me You ChickenShit Of Egypt
You are obviously that retarded that you think I am from Egypt and am African when it clearly says I am from the UK.

Also, you momma taught me how to fall pregnant because I am the one who fucked her up the ass!!!

You illiterate retard.[/SPOILER]

slipNsuck

Young Lion
Reaction score
u fuks all gives stonecoldstunner illness ands desease now, u all stfu mothers of goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.