Reaction score
these are my first mods

I need some opinion on my first try...

thump_1787561my-own-masked-kane.jpg

:barts:

HULKER

Young Lion
Reaction score
it looks awesome!!!! and this is your first mood woww!!!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
HULKER said:
it looks awesome!!!! and this is your first mood woww!!!
:sgctc:

You obviously did not notice this guy was banned. Did you?

Or are you related to him....... :joker

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>prabhash.c12</dt><dd>Aug 28 2012, 08:28:20 AM</dd></dl><div>It looks awesome just make his mask colour darker.[/quote]

epic_fail.jpg

Your ass looks awesome,just add some makeup to make it look more beautiful,are you serious?Who the fuck told you to bump an old topic and that too of a person who is banned.Where the hell is the report button?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
ERI619 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>prabhash.c12</dt><dd>Aug 28 2012, 08:28:20 AM</dd></dl><div>It looks awesome just make his mask colour darker.

epic_fail.jpg

Your ass looks awesome,just add some makeup to make it look more beautiful,are you serious?Who the fuck told you to bump an old topic and that too of a person who is banned.Where the hell is the report button?

[/quote]You are not a staff and your attitude towards noobs is unacceptable. Knock it off. If we need help moderating, we'll get people that won't respond like this and can act like adults, because all this does is turn off a lot of new people. ERI619, that kind of stuff hurts the board more than helps it. Stop it.

I got rid of the report button. Deal with it. It was abused too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.