[Closed] My Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade Monstor

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wade Monstor</dt><dd>Jan 12 2013, 04:48:25 PM</dd></dl><div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Big E Lagstone,Rey Mysterio,CM Punk</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OwlsA.png
</div>[/quote]Rey Mysterio-Credit Kevin Crow

Wade Monstor

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wade Monstor</dt><dd>Jan 12 2013, 04:48:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Rey Mysterio Credit Kevin Crow
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Big E Lagstone,Rey Mysterio,CM Punk</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OwlsA.png
</div>[/quote]

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wade Monstor</dt><dd>Jan 18 2013, 05:52:21 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wade Monstor</dt><dd>Jan 12 2013, 04:48:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Rey Mysterio Credit Kevin Crow
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Big E Lagstone,Rey Mysterio,CM Punk</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
OwlsA.png
</div>[/quote][/quote]Man why don't you edit the post?

Nice mods anyway. :)

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well...if you don't want to release anything then...wouldn't it be better to close this topic and you go on posting in the General Gaming Snapshot topic?? In my oppinion it is senseless to follow this topic in this section.

Wade Monstor

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 04:53:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Well...if you don't want to release anything then...wouldn't it be better to close this topic and you go on posting in the General Gaming Snapshot topic?? In my oppinion it is senseless to follow this topic in this section.[/quote]I am sure that except some not whom mine hack don't interest

Wade Monstor

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 04:53:06 AM</dd></dl><div>Well...if you don't want to release anything then...wouldn't it be better to close this topic and you go on posting in the General Gaming Snapshot topic?? In my oppinion it is senseless to follow this topic in this section.[/quote]I could lay out but what for???

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What for are you posting screenshots in a textures' section if you don't release textures? For that there is an official screenshots' thread.

The brood

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey how did you do to add minitrons with the titantrons, I know how to replace with RAD video tools but the minitrons didn't appears.... Please can you help me? (you can send me the rad video tools config if It's the problem)

Wade Monstor

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The brood</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 09:37:35 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey how did you do to add minitrons with the titantrons, I know how to replace with RAD video tools but the minitrons didn't appears.... Please can you help me? (you can send me the rad video tools config if It's the problem)[/quote]

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The brood</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 09:37:35 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey how did you do to add minitrons with the titantrons, I know how to replace with RAD video tools but the minitrons didn't appears.... Please can you help me? (you can send me the rad video tools config if It's the problem)[/quote]The problem isn't RAD video Tools,the problem is the Titantron you're replacing.

The brood

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok thanks wade for the link, I think that the titantrons that I've put haven't got the good size

Status
Not open for further replies.