[Closed] Nizam's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>WoodBoy Doctor of Chaos</dt><dd>Jun 20 2013, 12:52:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Ziggler hair needs to be darker because it's looking brown not black.[/quote]Ziggler hair Fixed :B-) ,and forgot to say this.Beard has been added :

<big>Preview</big>
7f2f.jpg

<big>Screenshot</big>
tx9e.png

Ronaldo_123

Young Lion
Reaction score
Nizam, I don't have permission to Pm you so I do as you say. Can you please send me dashing cody rhodes and christian textures ? Thank you first !

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Ronaldo_123 said:
Nizam, I don't have permission to Pm you so I do as you say. Can you please send me dashing cody rhodes and christian textures ? Thank you first !
No,you cant :stop: .you have to do it by your own self.If you cant pm me,then you're very unlucky.

Ronaldo_123

Young Lion
Reaction score
In your rules, you said that if anyone can send you via pm,they can get your permission by asking you on this topic. I did as your rules, why was I wrong ???

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Ronaldo_123 said:
In your rules, you said that if anyone can send you via pm,they can get your permission by asking you on this topic. I did as your rules, why was I wrong ???
"if anyone CAN end you via pm,they can get your permission by asking you on this topic"

...And you just said you can't PM him.

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Ronaldo_123 said:
thats rules (Nizam's Rules!!!) tell you that you can use/edit my textures (UnProtection Textures/Old Textures) by seeking my permission on this topic.

then,if you really want my Protection Textures.You have to follow the Tutorial (<big>NOT</big> Nizam's Rules!!!).And please dont get confuse over my Tutorial and Rules because both of them are DIFFERENT. :B-)

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
He can Fly like a "Ghost".

<big>KOFI KINGSTON "GHOSTBUSTER" ATTIRE

Preview:
ymf0.jpg

Other Screenshot:
ncr.png

vkor.png

</big>

Follow the tutorial to get this textures.

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey there!Well,this is my first CAW hacks so PLEASE be easy on ME.Now im understand how difficult is moding a CAW textures,Oh God.However,Take-a-look:

BO DALLAS
i56.png

4s2q.png

So,for the Professional Modder or anyone.Hope y'all can help me fix the thing that look kind of weird on this CAW. :B-)

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
This is my 200th Post.And for this post,I would like to introduce you my 39th mod:

<big>CM Punk Best In The World Black Version</big>

<big>Preview
q99j.jpg

Screenshot
ilx1.png
</big>

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh my god that CM Punk is amazing bro! your skills are really great good job on everything.

Lesnar's beard looks weird though,i mean he has a messy like beard so work from there.

AWESOME JOB +1!

Status
Not open for further replies.