[Closed] Phil's Mods

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Phil said:
Hopefully I can post a prewview soon. This one will take a while at this pace.
Looking forward to seeing it... And no worries about the pace. Better to take a little time and supe up the end result! :yes:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here was the old Sabu:

x0NNC.png

Here's the WIP of the new Sabu, I'm trying to really get all of his body's scar tissue to stand out, since his skin looks like a train wreck in real life:

9sQUa.png

Edit: Worked the pants a little bit:
4VeNh.png

Gonna keep working and see where this takes me.[/SPOILER]

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I prefer the older hair tbh. But the new body looks really good :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Well, you're just in time, then. What was supposed to be a short little update turned into 12 attires, blood, move-set, and mpk. I ended up re-doing pretty much this entire mod, tonight. Holy cow.

RKHjX.png

ARxdX.png

UULOd.png

DOWNLOAD[/SPOILER]

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great work on Sabu, I especially like the camel attires - very nice! :toast:

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Great job on Sabu,Phil.the face,body,texture............it's PERFECT :yes:

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mods ! I personally prefer hi-res no mercy mods, and yours are some of the best !

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
YOU RELEASED IT! I'v always loved it, going to download this after some food :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If there are any mods I've previewed before in other threads and not released yet, let me know what you would like to see. I usually need someone to point me in a direction, since my attention span goes through cycles. :)

I definitely should probably go back and re-do about 90% of them, though. They won't look like the previews, they'll look more like these last two mods, Sabu and DDP, since I'm in love with these new body templates I've been making. I'll probably make a few more tonight and want to do something, so suggestions are more and welcome.

mike_hollow

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks for the release of those mods. Excellent work.
Hope to see the rest you previewed in other threads being release too, like: Hogan, Nash,Hart Foundation, Sandman, Mysterio Jr, etc...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Before I get to Sting, I'm going to try and touch up Sabu. What do you think of the new torso and arms? :unsure: I'm still really new to the dodge tool and burn tool, and all that other mess.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Before I get to Sting, I'm going to try and touch up Sabu. What do you think of the new torso and arms? :unsure: I'm still really new to the dodge tool and burn tool, and all that other mess.

UlFLs.png