[Closed] Problem with SVR importer v2 by hardx36 detected...(PS2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
When I looked at the arc file and the match.pac to which I imported the menu backgrounds....
The problem detected is only the arc file is updated with newer offsets and not the match.pac file itself....
For example:u can import any menu bg or arena bg....
And then u search for M02I or EB01 both In arc file and menu/match.pac...
U will find different offsets...
And that file is also imported to the wrong/invalid offset...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Its supposed to be different offsets im pretty sure. Coz the ARC file holds eveything the game has so its bound to end up on a different offset and its coz its only updating ARC. U dont need to update Match.pac or whatever!

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
Ok then...see the original game files...it has same offsets both In arc and whatever PAC it is....@cenztom
Who moved it to help...I ain't asking for help...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
If u realised though. It's the first ISO. Everything gets changed when you mod it but because the ARC File is what actually makes it run the game the offsets have to be updated in that. If you were to remove the arc file it will then run from the header of the pac. E.g. EMD.

In older games like SvR2006 PS2, HCTP, SYM... There wasn't an arc file. All updating was done inside of the pac file and the game would then read the header of the pac file.
And u r asking for help. Coz its an issue u r having

zagyflip1

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
CenzTom said:
If u realised though. It's the first ISO. Everything gets changed when you mod it but because the ARC File is what actually makes it run the game the offsets have to be updated in that. If you were to remove the arc file it will then run from the header of the pac. E.g. EMD.

In older games like SvR2006 PS2, HCTP, SYM... There wasn't an arc file. All updating was done inside of the pac file and the game would then read the header of the pac file.

please i want help from you, how to hacking or change moves superstars and entraces? :)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
zagyflip1 said:
CenzTom said:

please i want help from you, how to hacking or change moves superstars and entraces? :)

This is not the topic to ask on.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
thegamegk said:
When I looked at the arc file and the match.pac to which I imported the menu backgrounds....
The problem detected is only the arc file is updated with newer offsets and not the match.pac file itself....
For example:u can import any menu bg or arena bg....
And then u search for M02I or EB01 both In arc file and menu/match.pac...
U will find different offsets...
And that file is also imported to the wrong/invalid offset...
Try nike's tool !

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
Ok if that's the problem....I will compare the header with the original one today too...
And it's a problem with the svr importer man...I said its also imported to wrong offset...@cenzTom
Ok I will try@hasa
Hell yeah the header did get changed....
Hex editing also won't work with arena bgs...
After importing once again with svr importer v2....some are working...some still not...
Now the problem detected is:
files are imported to correct offset....arc file is updated correctly...
But when we run it pcsx2 emulator....
Select some random arena...the file which is imported improperly...
Cause a error called [TLB missing]
If the same problem doesn't exist with importing arena selection pics...and a special option is provided in arena section...
Let me tell u this...universal importer is coded improperly...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
No, hard x's importer doesn't always import to a valid offset. It has happened to myself. Use the best's importer or even svredit.

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
To hell with my pc...the best's importer isn't working...so I have to use svredit...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Svredit is the best thing to use. Some ids for arenas are blocked though.

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
Arenas are imported brother...the only thing left to be fixed is arena bgs...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
The problem with the bests tool is not ur computer. U need the older version of it because that is the one that works. He made a mstake in the coding of the new version

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
@A.M.Reigns...first ask for the permission from the best...
@CenzTom,honytonkman,BSDO....Thnxx 4 all ur support...

Status
Not open for further replies.