[Closed] ProPlayaPL Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProPlayaPL

Young Lion
Reaction score
At once I would like to testify that I am a beginner and still not fully I took in everything

John Cena

I have a problem with the ring attire and did not know what to do please help me![/SPOILER]

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
This is 'English only' forum, sir. :)
and back to the topic, I think you haven't fixed alpha of the mod, that's why that glitch appears in-game.

EDIT: It's good to know you edited your post and removed the other language, anyway I ask again, did you fix alpha?

ProPlayaPL

Young Lion
Reaction score
But in the OptpiX did everything we needed to know not what I do now

In The Optpix i go to Options->Alpha Channel Settings

Attachments:

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Maybe you used an entrance model instead an in-ring model.
Entrance models do not work correctly in matches.

supa_speed

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
happen to me with wwe new chamionship listen just edit the file and change a little bit the color hope its work

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
It looks like your match model cena was originally an entrance model. The entrance model looks like the match model, but with higher resolution graphics. The special entrance model is the one with the t-shirt. Try moving your textures to the match model.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
While I modded PS2 stuff, I realized one important thing, there are always 3 ids for each solt(wrestler/diva/manager)
We all know 01 is ring ID and 02 is entrance, BUT we sometimes get confused when we import the model on 02 ID, it never appears while viewing entrance.
Why? Because, you have imported your model on 'Story Designer' id. Means, for some special solts, 02 is not the entrance id.
Very short:
01- If you import on this solt, your model appears in-ring. In-short, this is an in-ring ID.
02- For some solts, importing on 02 id doesn't work, more clear, 02 id is an id for importing on Story Designer id.
04- Entrance id.

What I'm trying to say is, when you export all your pac files, you'll have '3' models.
1- ring model
2-story designer mode
3- entrance model

Most of them have like this! Example? Underaker, his pac file names in SvR 2011 are these:
CH.PAC.13.pac - for modding in-ring
CH.PAC.14.pac - Don't use this.
CH.PAC.14.pac - Entrance

Hope you understood. So, you must have used CH.PAC.14.pac(example only) to mod his ring and this is the main reason that is causing that glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.