[Closed] [Ps2] Hunter Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Opener
Reaction score
thanks guys,I Retexture antonio cesaro face i think is better than other one,and tell me which attire i make,i'm more think about his new jacket over bret hart ziped jacket model,i think is better,and his trunk i'm think about his new trunk usa logo,

Face
antoniocesaroface.png

Full
antoniocesaro.png

Hunter

Opener
Reaction score
I'm Giving A Shot On Big E Langston,I Think Best Model for Langston Is Monty Brown He Have Some Hair Some Face Just need to Improved.Let me Know What You are Think About It Guys.

Hunter

Opener
Reaction score
@Kevan1700 I Start Working on it
@Waleedgaber I Think Wrist Band Is On Model Anyway I Have A Idea To Remove it.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
where did you get that mustache for cody rodes & the beard for wade barret because I want to make a beard for danial bryan

Hunter

Opener
Reaction score
dadydodo said:
where did you get that mustache for cody rodes & the beard for wade barret because I want to make a beard for danial bryan
I Get Mustache From Eddie Guerrero [of course i improved first]and for wade barrett beard i get it from deadpool wade barrett [of course with credit],and thanks.
edit:i work on Big Langstone face I'M Thinking is need more work,And I'm Going to Release Wade barrett,antonio ceasro and cody rhodes when i finish Cm Punk S.E.S Attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.