[Closed] (PS2) John360's SvR Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Could you please fix Ric Flair mod and re-release it? You didn't inject the head textures, man. Hope you'll look after this.
knnrqAz.png

xXSo6XN.png

Another thing, bro. :(
Please re-release your HHH mod, you forgot to inject the hand texture:
NqdmJJD.png

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you TSK and 80las for your kind response :)

I'am so sorry TSK,i forgot to inject the glove texture in my Triple H mod and the hair texture in Flair mod.I have updated the link for Triple H mod with the glove texture :)

I would upload Ric flair's updated link as early as i can.
Hulk Hogan released in first post

HulkHogan_zpsb71d1f2b.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hogan is amazing, the face you made is one of the most realistic in svr mods!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
amazing textures but i think mouth of triple h is not good

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Hogan. *Out of the WORLD* All your mods are amazing. I noticed something, all your mods doesn't have a belly button. :p

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you 80las, S.S.V, TSK and sosnus222 for your comments :) I would also like to thank the admins for pinning my topic,its a great honor :)

Skip Sheffield

SkipSheffield_zps2cca0aae.png

I'am planning to make a Ryback pack which would contain this Skip Sheffield mod and i'am also working on a current Ryback mod,which would also be included in the pack.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Edge is already released by John360.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice. I remember John released it before he updated his post with spoilers. My bad.

bryansan

Young Lion
Reaction score
John360 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Randy Orton</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

RAWDY_zps7e1f9746.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Edge (Short Hair)</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

EDG_zpsce305d65.png

</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ric Flair</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

RicFlair_zps93e98d9a.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Kurt Angle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Angle_zpsf44df192.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Retro Randy Orton</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

retroorton_zps72d6e3c7.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sting Pack</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

StingPack_zps28fac070.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Kalisto</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

sol_zps1c14a56e.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Triple H</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

hhhmod_zpsbac1ec9c.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Hulk Hogan</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

HulkHogan_zpsb71d1f2b.png

DOWNLOAD
</div>
hello friend when you can upload your mod to download edge

Attachments:

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
I had been pretty busy for the last few months.Mostly with school work and also i was learning 3D Designing with 3DS Max.I took a break from modding,but to be honest i missed the warm responses i got from this awesome community for my mods.So,for the last couple of days i have been surfing around the site and looking at all the awesome discoveries that are being made by talented guys like ERI619,ryukudou,dadydodo who are trying there best to open up new possibilities in SvR modding.And ofcourse i always get inspired by looking at 80las's legendary mods.

So,i made a quick retexture of Triple H from svr 2011 :)

TripleH_zpsa9d1464a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.