[Closed] (PS2) OLD AGE 03 Mods-billy gunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks @raghu and @ERI619, another mod more, finished for the pack, Heyman's client who is the 1 in the "21 and 1", BROCK LEEssssNAARRR;
attires:
-hctp
-with elbow
-wrestlemania 20
and -NJPW
here the final preview
80-9ZNG5HO.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great Kurt Angle mods, and very nice attires.
Lesnar looks very good, NJPW attire is perfect - your mod is the best Lesnar mod for SVR in my opinion

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
Great Kurt Angle mods, and very nice attires.
Lesnar looks very good, NJPW attire is perfect - your mod is the best Lesnar mod for SVR in my opinion
Thanks 80las forever good reviews and his grand master mod, pity that I can not use it in any games.
:topicbump:

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks guys, my lesnar mod was a job some time ago, I take the time to correct all in stride and make the textures do not end up blurry so it is a great result which looks.
here the penultimate mod to complete the pack, my old mod the rock with improvements in almost hd textures, not blurred and now with the rest of the body also edited, preview here
80-Oclxj1a.png

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
first preview didnt open on my phone now its opening looks great nice job.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ERI thanks for the picture.
two previous view of my mod Warrior in the game
80-mh4WaJq.png
in a short time give you to know my last mod, you guess who it might be, is from the attitude era[/SPOILER]

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Mar 24 2015, 10:51:47 AM</dd></dl><div>Is it .... Stone Cold ?![/quote]do not
well anyone wants to guess, so revelare my last mod.
:intro: in memory of a great man from Calgary, Canada in World Wrestling Federation OWEN HART
80-JWfPMf1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.