Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
Bully_Ray said:
its Very Very Awesome arena mods .............. bad :clap:

You do not have permission to send a message.
Error Code: 18039:6016166
:comp:
Happens to people not reading the rules. :toast:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>9. If you are 'Jobber' status, which is a member 20 posts or under, you will not be able to use the PM system.

@Orkados You know people succeeded in remodeling the arenas on PSP?

[/quote]is the same way you edit arenas for ps2 and actually there are some psp arenas in the arenas/misc mods section

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well.... Yeah, almost the same as remodeling. lol. Yeah, they add new objects to the arenas. Can't you re level stuff then?

Bully_Ray

Young Lion
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
Bully_Ray said:
its Very Very Awesome arena mods .............. bad :clap:

You do not have permission to send a message.
Error Code: 18039:6016166
:comp:
Happens to people not reading the rules. :toast:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>9. If you are 'Jobber' status, which is a member 20 posts or under, you will not be able to use the PM system.

@Orkados You know people succeeded in remodeling the arenas on PSP?

[/quote]I read the rules , bad I am from Russia for me to write this is the problem 20 post :explode

Sorry from my bad English :B-)

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
maybe i can try.. but i don't think the ramp problems are in the real arena pac files...
if they were, when you import an arene with ramp over an arena that don't have ramp, it doesn't work.. and as to replace obj model files you need to import in the exact same place as the original one, which most of the times doesn't work and then the new obj comes to the middle of the ring.

alsom what did you have in mind for me to try "remodeling"?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No, nothing, I dont want you to remodel anything, I actually meant that you can ADD objects. lol. :)

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Actually, i can't ADD anything... i can only replace some things.
and all the times that i tried to import something over another thing, it didn't work....

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
Bro, i guarantee you can add stuff! It has been done before!
of course you can add more objects, but thats a pain in the ass, you gotta add the new textures too ,align the object in the correct position and there is actually a file that control the way the objects are displayed so you have to edit it too and after all of that, the new object is not even guaranteed to work

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
@HARDX36 as you said.. it needs a lot of work for something that isn't guarantee that will work and nothing that i have in mind to do.. The only thing that i can think about is adding the logo textures on the ring post.

@The_LegendKiller57 thank you (y)

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
@HARDX36 as you said.. it needs a lot of work for something that isn't guarantee that will work and nothing that i have in mind to do.. The only thing that i can think about is adding the logo textures on the ring post.

if a previous arena have one of them maybe could be easy to do(i mean texture in the post)

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
HARDX36 said:
OrKAdoS said:

if a previous arena have one of them maybe could be easy to do(i mean texture in the post)
yes, i already did it at my OFN arena(it didn't turned out how i wanted but worked....)
Raw arena from SvR 09 have logo textures for the ring post.

ryback

Opener
Reaction score
awesome arenas

orkados chek your PM please)))

make please Morning Slam end Main Event arenas

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
updated the first post and added new links.

new arenas to come?
i don't know by now.. i am too busy these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.