[Closed] [PS2/PSP]Total Guide To Hack SVR 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnbs777

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Is someone can please tell me where's the part 2 of the Editing Svr file from the Total Guide to Hack SVR 2011? or reup?

cuz i dont wanna start to mod and end up like "NOOO!!! where's the part 2?!! :wall: "

thx for answer me :eek:k

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
mrnbs777 said:
Hi everybody,
Is someone can please tell me where's the part 2 of the Editing Svr file from the Total Guide to Hack SVR 2011? or reup?

cuz i dont wanna start to mod and end up like "NOOO!!! where's the part 2?!! :wall: "

thx for answer me :eek:k
He never released it!

Moes86

Opener
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

first of all I'd like to introduce myself and not only want to say "Hi" to the comunity but also thank you for the work everybody did in this forum. What you guys did is absolutely Incredible and I give you all of my respect.
With the tutorials I've found in this forum, I started to mod my SVR 2011 game (PS2, PAL). A lot of things did I manage to work. But like at every new beginning of something, there are problems who will occur. Maybe you could help me out. I followed Arjuns instructions and add a new model for an valid nomodel. After rebuilding the iso I see the new wrestler in Superstar management and in ingame edit modes, but cant select him. I used arjuns code creator (pcsx2) for code. I have no idea what went wrong. Moreover I was wondering for what is the page in arjuns guide about calculating hex good for.
Maybe someone has an idea.
I know, you don't like dumb questions in this forum. Sorry if I have ask another one. But I thought it might be better, to write in this topic, than to create a new one. Thank you in advance.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i think if u create a new topic in help is better than bump old topic :)

D

Divyanshu Gupta

Crowd Member
hey can anyone reupload the guide.............. please

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Don't bump old topics + why have you requested someone to reupload it i have downloaded the file normally.

Max Jack

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me please
hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me please

Max Jack

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey Prince sosnus
can i find some help about what i just said

C

CMPUNK619

Crowd Member
Hey bro thanks but i want hack svr 2011, do you have idea how a do that?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Stop bumping old topics please, check the tutorials index

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Can someone ban this Guy ?
:sgctc: .....

:joker

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
...anytime i enter i see ol topics bumped by new members..is it so hard to read rules and look in tutorials section? some ol' members have done topic indexs about tools and anything modders need..

Status
Not open for further replies.