[Closed] [PS2]Selection Pics Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<big><big>I will Update the archive on the go but here are the custom made Selection pics for the use of public who donot have the MTP2 Converter</big></big>

<big>Baal's Selection Pics: [Pack 1]</big>

16ay5ci.png
345g7xh.png
35lvy3n.png
r269mg.png
35itwzt.png
nybwo8.png
2q8dptu.png
2lvd9pe.png
4pxoiw.png
9quy5f.png
2q33wiq.png
97m92b.png

<big>Wildforce67's Requests</big>

8q7HA.png
YkmH4.png
hAKBU.png
qwr7c.png
nWxI3.png
eE0vY.gif

<big>Wildforce67's Requests Pack 2</big>

SyoMU.png
8cDZ2.png
xANe7.png
u1102.png
xU2js.png
NXhMs.png
X8Kab.png
xJKNk.png
1SxAb.png
yU9GN.gif
tHWeS.gif

<big>Sin Cara Pack</big>

qZFoN.png
8oNgf.png
hLyg1.png

<big>[SvR][06-11]Selection_Portz</big>
<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/BurgundySVR/</code></blockquote>

<big>Download The Selection Pics</big>
<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>http://www.mediafire.com/?bd8d9t7hekiyq</code></blockquote>

Taking Requests Nowadays...

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks man ! @wildforce where do you get these pics from ? google or a website ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Aug 23 2012, 02:39:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Thanks man ! @wildforce where do you get these pics from ? google or a website ?[/quote]PSD Dreams bro.

@Thanks again Arjun.

wakemeupjuliet

Young Lion
Reaction score
I remember now, the pic is by awesome_rishabh, but the ssfc is by me, hehe
did you finish for making that? or if it already exsist can you give me the link?
I'am so sorry if I was so annoying, I just want to add sin cara for my lil brother :(

faybboi

Opener
Reaction score
If I put them in rar the size increases and than i can't upload. and ya they are transparent just copy the png from the website.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
faybboi said:
If I put them in rar the size increases and than i can't upload. and ya they are transparent just copy the png from the website.
how can the size increase? It's called compression for a reason. It's not that hard to rar those up man. I just did it for mine and it makes it easier for arjun to do them. He is nice enough to do these for people. We should do what he can to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.