[Closed] [PS2] Smackdown & Raw Invasion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Very nice my friend. Its good to see another project at OSR via the SvR section. I love what you guyz do!

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
this is awsome my man !!! you rock on this ... thiswold be true wwe 12 for the ps2 !!! :D

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 11 2011, 07:44:04 PM</dd></dl><div>Great work bro. I think you have turned out to be a great contributor to OSR![/quote]thanks man.
since i've started my hacker career here, i want to have it here and stop it here.
as this is a good place, just with a few dumb things that i see, and some hate that i have with the newcomers that don't search some things :p
i like this place
:D

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Just a little preview of what i've made today:
Semttulo-9.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
That's amazing bro, if i knew how to do selections pics. I would move on to SvR11 myself.

You are fast becoming a force in SvR modding, keep it up man.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
That's amazing bro, if i knew how to do selections pics. I would move on to SvR11 myself.

You are fast becoming a force in SvR modding, keep it up man.
I still don't know how to create selection pics(i'm working to find a way). So, as you can see, those pics are past games pics

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
If you figure out how to bypass the selection screen problem without cheat codes, heck, I will move to SvR11 editing myself. I will move my move expertise with it.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
If you figure out how to bypass the selection screen problem without cheat codes, heck, I will move to SvR11 editing myself. I will move my move expertise with it.
hmm,
i was talking with arjun other day, and he found a way, but only at pcsx2, so i'm waiting until him tell me how he did that to try to make that works at the ps2 console

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nice work on this man ... this rocks !!! but i wanted to ask you when are you gonna release this mod ??cauz i'm dying to play this one !!!

uchija1001

Young Lion
Reaction score
You're the best friend you have done things that seemed impossible so I congratulate you is very good job but when thou shalt give the link

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
I hope i finish this as soon as possible, but the main thing that i need to know to finish this is find out how to save arc space. After that all should be more simple

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
First of all, you say that Arjun has solved the problem with an emulator?

Second of all, you say that you want to save arc space?

I may be able to help with that second problem. But I am suspicious about the first. I mean, if Arjun says he did it, then it is likely that he did find a way. But it tells me one of two things. A) it requires a save, or b) it requires a different bypass value.

I have a thoery.

I am going home to an empty house in an hour. I will cook and eat my lunch. Once I am done, I am going to do some experimenting with the hex editor.

And yes, if I find answers, I will share them!

Status
Not open for further replies.