[Closed] Raghu mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
is that a real goldberg model???? did you guys actually manage to get the HCTP models working when i was MIA???

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Randy Arun Orton</dt><dd>Apr 26 2015, 12:42:24 PM</dd></dl><div>nice start, make the gold berg trunk little short, it looks lengthy, and roman face needs improvement and he is little skinny, attire looks Awesome as usual! [/quote]You should take into consideration the limitations of modding,Randy orton is a skinny model,also the model has sunken eyes so that will make the face resemble orton even after modding.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
yes orton model is skinny thats why iam making reigns on another base.
it worked out pretty well.
Roman reigns,Goldberg,Ryback Released at first post.even though i made entrance attire for ryback it wont work properly ingame there is no fix for it too bad.

80-Vz5DSo7.jpg

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
roman reigns looks great but the tattoo needs improvments

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Rusev on Nikolai Volkoff base
80-jF6A4te.jpeg

80-KWC1PEk.jpeg

80-jIAfHbW.jpeg

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WOW that rusev looks awesome. Closest to the real Rusev YET imo. If lower part of hair could match the color complexity of the higher part it would look even better.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
wasted so much time in last few days trying to mod 2k15 on pc.
i will do some ps2 wrestler mods now here is the lesnar mod i tried on sym base fixed by eri 619.
80-hCN1e90.png

legs textures mirrored with hands fingers thats the only problem with this model

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nice Lesnar mod,btw in wwe 2k15 for pc you can easily mod titantrons and the songs
If you want to mod other things,for that you need x packer 10,which supports pac files frlm pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.