[Closed] Ricky Steamboat WIP - CBV's mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This is where I'll post my newer mods for Project 1.7 or higher. All my old stuff can be found elsewhere.

Finished mods:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Billy Graham</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

DOWNLOAD
Credit: El Guapo and Victor for hair hack assistance.
Includes 6 attires, blood, formula, portrait, and mpk.
This mod is only compatible in Project 64 1.7 or higher!

Uses the following hair hack:

8104992C 1503
8104992E 1500
81049930 13EB
8104A090 1884

Yz9ZVxy.png
7LNlhWL.png
Eqb0Hjq.png
bW0XzD0.png

X61jvMj.png

</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Steve Austin</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Note: This mod is only compatible with PJ64 1.7 or higher!
DOWNLOAD

Includes 20 attires,portrait, blood and formula.
ISgKvdf.png

7ZNGqpZ.png

Omai4k1.png

tj024s9.png

</div>

Works in progress:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Chris Jericho</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Orson's knee pads
wjDVhil.png
s1DzH9y.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Jake Roberts</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
neloD4q.png
vIy65xA.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Lou Thesz</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RPquf7q.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ricky Steamboat</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
dH25eB3.png

dPi1h6R.png
</div>

I gladly use scraps from the following modders:

jcsix, El Guapo, Icco, orson, Super Luigi, nWo mark, Victor, Wolf_Pac69, tt, Shane and cowboyvenus. ;)

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Really like it :) I love how your colours are bright.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Love the attires, the hairline is bugging me a little bit.

Dumb question, the model seems more consistent and affected by shadows, is it part of the texture or you graphic plugin options ?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The shadows appear because I'm using the default plugin found with Project 64 2.1, which maintains the shadows on characters models. Everything turns out better with it.

The consistency of the models comes down to my new skin templates, which were in the making for quite some time this year for a project. They're an improvement over my Triple Threat skin textures to look a bit more realistic.

edit: Also, big thanks goes to the teams behind WWF Legends 2.0 and WWE 2013, everytime I get into the mood to mod these days is because I was playing one of those.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Looking good... Looking good. Love how it looks on that version on P64 as well.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm too A.D.D. to stick with one mod right now so I re-named the topic. I'll just release stuff in my first post. Used a couple of Icco parts for the attire.

vIy65xA.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I always love your mod especially that stone cold but I have a stupid question : what is your setting for make shine the skin like this?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, everyone.

I don't use any particular setting to get my bodies to shine the way they do. I mess around with the burn and dodge tool until it starts to look okay.

The shine has nothing to do with the plugin. ;)

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Jake Roberts looks incredible bro :) I have said it before and i will say it again your new texture style is amazing!

Orangutan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Your mods are awesome CBV :) Looking forward to seeing more of your mods :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Holy crap, that Jericho rules! I've drawn out his Vengeance 2001 logo in photoshop, let me know if you need, and I'll send you a resizeable-vector image :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He's looking pretty cool, still haven't got to the attire you sent me, yet, been sick as hell all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.