[Closed] Ricky Steamboat WIP - CBV's mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here ya go, TSF:

s1DzH9y.png

edit: If anyone has patterns from his past attires and feels like sharing, let me know. These are the ones that I would really like him to have:

Chris_Jericho_-_Christopher_Irvine_67.jpg

Edit 2:

Eqb0Hjq.png
[/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, guys. I'm actually ending up having a ton of fun making Billing Graham, I might just end up making it another "mega-pack" like my Austin or my old Steamboat.

Yz9ZVxy.png

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That looks awesome, CBV. Graham looks better in this than he did in real life! lol. I seriously wish I could 'photoshop' some people's faces sometimes :p

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I only want the patterns, not attire textures, if you have 'em. Otherwise I can make 'em when I get around to it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Had to make a red and Yellow attire so he could tag with Hogan, if anyone has requests for color schemes let me know. Billy had a ton, so it isn't like it would be out of the realm of possibilities.

X61jvMj.png

Little more done. Still screwing around with other things.

bW0XzD0.png

Getting bored with Graham, download link in the first post. I'll probably make more attires, later.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thank ya. I'll probably end up making extra attires/faces for these mods, I already have ideas for Austin. Spent a little time taking some of my old mods and putting them through my new templates. Still WIPS.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Lou Thesz</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RPquf7q.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Ricky Steamboat</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
dH25eB3.png
</div>

J

jopa

Crowd Member
CBV! Dude! How the hell you're able to get that shades over models?! Since day one Rice plugin was lacking this very FX. What version of plugin you are using? I have Project64 v1.7, but still all the models seem not recieving any lights.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yep, I use the default plugin that comes with PJ.64 2.1.

Are you the same jopa that made that Ultimate Warrior back in the day? I really like your stuff! Great Macho Man, as well. :) Feel free to use any of my stuff.

baal gave me the itch so I'm going to add some attires to Jake and Steamboat. Icco already made some fantastic ones for WWF Legends so I stole his attire textures for my templates. Steamboat's attires will be like my last release, all mine. Mostly.

neloD4q.png

Steamboat stuff:

dPi1h6R.png

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Wow man, I know many people ask you this question but really how do you end up making shades "N" shadows on the body and you know...

It totally turns a mod and takes it to a different level!
Amazing work CBV,loving all these mods. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The default plugin for pj.64 2.1. I don't do anything to create the shadows. It does it by itself. It was El Guapo who first caught on to it with 1.7 when it first came out.

I honestly don't think anyone should be using anything older than 1.7 for No Mercy Modding, anymore. There really is no good excuse not to, the textures align better (even the default AKI textures) and the polygons seem to be tighter. The cheat space is practically unlimited, so anyone wanting to create a save or just put a ton of hacks into their game is cheating themselves by not using it. 2.1 is free, anyway.

Long hair:

ZUrNPVA.png

Hulk Hogan team up:

HRxCjpf.png

edit: I compared my original Steamboat mod to my current one, couldn't resist:

GKhgUip.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Steamboat and Jake look FN great bro. You certainly have improver heaps and bounds compared to the original Steamboat.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, man. It's been nice to re-visit this old mod and make improvements where I lacked the skills to before. The original release had 16 attires, but I think this one will top off at at least 20.

V73KnMa.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I really like this style bud. I am a mark for Steamboat so will add this to my comp save for sure. Keep modding this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.