I HOPE U LIKE IT
AND PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:
I WILL POST LINK SOON
ENJOY :)

9rHTQP.png

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:03:37 AM</dd></dl><div>Nice Job[/quote]THNX BRO ;)

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El.King</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:11:02 AM</dd></dl><div>Nice patch thank you[/quote]THNX BRO

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
"PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:"

Sorry this forum was created for texture modder's developing so here i go:

Neck is misaligned
Tights are Mirrored
You didn't edit the texture of the boots
Face looks awkward
Beard looks unrealistic
Hands are a different tone than the rest of the body

And no, I don't mean to be an asshole, but you can't call yourself the "King of best modder" while being just a beginner. Sorry.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:20:09 AM</dd></dl><div>"PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:"

Neck is misaligned
Tights are Mirrored
Face looks awkward
Beard looks unrealistic

And no, I don't mean to be an asshole, but you can't call yourself the "King of best modder" while being just a beginner. Sorry.[/quote]Exactly!!! :eek:k:

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:20:09 AM</dd></dl><div>"PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:"

Neck is misaligned
Tights are Mirrored
Face looks awkward
Beard looks unrealistic

And no, I don't mean to be an asshole, but you can't call yourself the "King of best modder" while being just a beginner. Sorry.[/quote]I gud modder Already IN WWE IMPACT BUT I AM A Beginner IN WWE NO MERCY Already I HAVE A PAGE FOR IMPACT IN FB IT HAVE 1000 LIKES BCZ I AM gud MODDER IN IMPACT :p

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
No, you are not, you're just a spoiled kid who thinks he's better than he is.

You need to calm down, already, it's been enough of you acting like a little brat.

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:32:51 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:20:09 AM</dd></dl><div>"PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:"

Neck is misaligned
Tights are Mirrored
Face looks awkward
Beard looks unrealistic

And no, I don't mean to be an asshole, but you can't call yourself the "King of best modder" while being just a beginner. Sorry.[/quote]I AM King of best modder Already IN WWE IMPACT BUT I AM A Beginner IN WWE NO MERCY Already I HAVE A PAGE FOR IMPACT IN FB IT HAVE 1000 LIKES BCZ I AM BEST MODDER IN IMPACT :p [/quote]Okay. This comment reminds me of a saying....

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:34:40 AM</dd></dl><div>No, you are not, you're just a spoiled kid who thinks he's better than he is.

You need to calm down, already, it's been enough of you acting like a little brat.[/quote]HAHAHA You are funny :lol: I'm going to die from laughing too much :lol:

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't get drawn in to this Victor it's not worth it man, as frustrating as it is

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:41:15 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:34:40 AM</dd></dl><div>No, you are not, you're just a spoiled kid who thinks he's better than he is.

You need to calm down, already, it's been enough of you acting like a little brat.[/quote]HAHAHA You are funny :lol: I'm going to die from laughing too much :lol: [/quote]I hope you'll remember to invite me to your funeral. :D

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Don't get drawn in to this Victor it's not worth it man, as frustrating as it is
What do you mean BRO

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:47:08 AM</dd></dl><div>
Wolfpac_69 said:
What do you mean BRO[/quote]He means it's irritating to deal with you.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Don't worry, pal. Just did what i had to. This will be sorted out, soon enough.

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:53:06 AM</dd></dl><div>
Wolfpac_69 said:
Don't worry, pal. Just did what i had to. This will be sorted out, soon enough.[/quote]What do you mean BRO

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 10:14:03 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Potoo</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 09:53:06 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep[/quote]What do you mean BRO[/quote]Are you an echo?

Status
Not open for further replies.