[Closed] sami zayn by A.T.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 08:59:06 AM</dd></dl><div>sami zayn by A.T.S
I HOPE U LIKE IT
AND PLZ PLZ ANY FUCKER DONT COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC :stop:
I WILL POST LINK SOON
ENJOY :)

9rHTQP.png
[/quote]posting comments has been disabled for this post.this option would have helped u.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 06:11:48 PM</dd></dl><div>
baal666 said:
Yes i can, i didn't say you were bad, just nothing justifying calling you the best modder.

A little fun fact :

Quoting limited to 2 levels deepIN WWE IMPACTmaybe you based some of your mods on my own work, which is fine i'm always open to let other people use my work, but i still find it funny.

Back on topic : made the fixes people pointed out on your Zayn mod and it could look nice.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>May 19 2014, 03:44:58 PM</dd></dl><div>This guy is really "The King Of Best Modders"
:cbv2: :RVD [/quote]

RazorInstinct said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deepIN WWE IMPACTmaybe

i am not say i am best modder but this fucker RazorInstinct make this the story to make me funny this word (king of best modder ) in my logo only and i wrote this word in one comment to make RazorInstinct upset bcz he is a fuckr only
i respect all modders here except RazorInstinct only [/quote]Now this mother fucker has changed what he said and he is kissing others ass here in order to get attention.Good grief!

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ats why don't you just go back to were you belong

i mean the arab f***in forums and fb where everybody kiss your ass and tell you that you are the best modder in the world

cause u made this sami zayn mod with a lot of problems and u don't want anybody ...i mean any fucker like u said to reply his openion

so why do u mod when u don't want anybody to reply??

u aren't the best and u will never be if u don't stop what u are doing and if u don't respect the other members of this forum

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 05:44:29 AM</dd></dl><div>ats why don't you just go back to were you belong

i mean the arab f***in forums and fb where everybody kiss your ass and tell you that you are the best modder in the world

cause u made this sami zayn mod with a lot of problems and u don't want anybody ...i mean any fucker like u said to reply his openion

u aren't the best and u will never be if u don't stop what u are doing and if u don't respect the other members of this forum[/quote]hahahahaha i am not say i an best modder and u also egyption and i mean any fucker like RAZORINSTINCT and why u attacking me دحنا كلنا عرب و مصريين زى بعض

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
oops u speaked arabic

seems to me like u didn't even read the forum rules

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:00:29 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 05:44:29 AM</dd></dl><div>ats why don't you just go back to were you belong

u aren't the best and u will never be if u don't stop what u are doing and if u don't respect the other members of this forum[/quote]hahahahaha i am not say i an best modder and u also egyption and i mean any fucker like RAZORINSTINCT and why u attacking me دحنا كلنا عرب و مصريين زى بعض[/quote]Why the fuck do you even come here after you got a hand full from everyone here.Go suck on your facebook sluts.

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:09:48 AM</dd></dl><div>oops u speaked arabic

seems to me like u didn't even read the forum rules[/quote]انا عايز اخالف و اطرد اول مره اشوف واحد ميشجعش ابن بلده و يدافع مع الناس اغراب

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:32:46 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:09:48 AM</dd></dl><div>oops u speaked arabic

seems to me like u didn't even read the forum rules[/quote] What a loser!!

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
RazorInstinct said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:32:46 AM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
اللعنة قبالة وتمتص على أمهاتكم الثدي كبيرة من الدهون، وضعت الديك في فمها ثم خندق ذلك على التوالى بزيادة لها الحلوى الحمار[/quote]Don't drop your level, dude.

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yes ats i will not stand for my country's son if he's wrong

and razorinsinct remove that arabic fast bro

it's even wrong not what you wanted to say

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:57:07 AM</dd></dl><div>yes ats i will not stand for my country's son if he's wrong

and razorinsinct remove that arabic fast bro

it's even wrong not what you wanted to say[/quote]done!!

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A T S</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:32:46 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:09:48 AM</dd></dl><div>oops u speaked arabic

seems to me like u didn't even read the forum rules[/quote]انا عايز اخالف و اطرد اول مره اشوف واحد ميشجعش ابن بلده و يدافع مع الناس اغراب[/quote]Dude, You Will Break A World Record In Breaking Rules! :D :D :D
Soon, I Think Your Warn Level Will Be At 1000%. lol

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I have had ENOUGH, I don't give a fuck if your arab, egytian or from from the fucking moon. The next person who brings someone's race into this shit will regret it.

A T S

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Aughat</dt><dd>May 20 2014, 07:54:55 AM</dd></dl><div>
RazorInstinct said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Don't drop your level, dude.[/quote]HEY I AM NOT SAY THAT ANY ARABIAN HERE TRANSLATE WHAT I WROTE BCZ THE FAUCKER WROTE SOME WORD ARABIC THING I DIDNOT SAY IT

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
That's it. I told you guys to stop and you keep going. The next person who says a damn word and tries to keep this fight going, gets 3 days to cool off. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.