[Closed] Scott's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Cm Punk Summerslam 2013 Attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Screenshots</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
TYAEKBb.png
mZ2PsPr.png
7G2cWtu.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Textures</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
C4ibFrs.png
Ai6sGP4.png
</div></div>

Credits: Jeff for face

CM PUNK 619

Midcard
Reaction score
hey Scott i have a question i have seen this CM Punk face texture before and i can't recollect that this CM Punk texture face actually belongs to ?
ha i got this face texture belongs to Jeff

Jeff's CM Punk texture
Jeff

i don't want to blame but better Ask him first if the face texture belongs to Jeff

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>RYBACK RULEZ 072</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 12:18:37 PM</dd></dl><div>hey Scott i have a question i have seen this CM Punk face texture before and i can't recollect that this CM Punk texture face actually belongs to ?
ha i got this face texture belongs to Jeff

Jeff's CM Punk texture
Jeff

i don't want to blame but better Ask him first if the face texture belongs to Jeff[/quote]ı edited the post

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan Summerslam Attire

Q6nleWj.png

2UTMcdp.png

"Texture added to first post"

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
Big Show Latest Attire
JAkyn7k.png
pdKPXfx.png
vXpQkvD.png

"Texture added to first post"

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hossam Mohamed</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 09:02:49 AM</dd></dl><div>waiting for more bro[/quote]....................................................................

You a former 3X banned member, right?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 08:44:22 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hossam Mohamed</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 09:02:49 AM</dd></dl><div>waiting for more bro[/quote]....................................................................

You a former 3X banned member, right?[/quote]yes plus the incident this morning.....

Hossam Mohamed

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 08:44:22 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hossam Mohamed</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 09:02:49 AM</dd></dl><div>waiting for more bro[/quote]....................................................................

You a former 3X banned member, right?[/quote]yes but i got banned 1 time
my member name was hossam hmh
and look here also
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9943320/

Hossam Mohamed

Young Lion
Reaction score
Cerberus said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Aug 21 2013, 08:44:22 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
yes plus the incident this morning.....[/quote]everything is done
let me explain
someone asked my friend for zack ryder new attire
and he sent it to him and he told him that i made it
and then that guy send zack ryder to his friend but he didn't tell him that i made it
few days ago that guy made scott account (its his nickname) and let his friend use this account too to share his work in it also (means 2 guys use the account now)
yesterday the other guy put zack ryder here and he was think his friend made it and wasn't know that i made it
so my friend asked some of the foreign guys he sent zack ryder to them and some one told him he sent it to his friends and maybe someone of them shared it on osr, then he know who did that
we entered conversation and he deleted zack ryder and everything done now

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
Big Show V2 Attire added.
*Boots and kneepads are different now.
iemSAkW.png
YGm7Ggj.png
rM8PmVQ.png

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score