[Closed] seth ring 2k15 attire

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
TBH ... your mods are bad.
It's great to see contributing. :) ...
but learn basics of making a mod then ... mod !

devil

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Jul 9 2015, 02:08:15 PM</dd></dl><div>TBH ... your mods are bad.
but learn basics of making a mod then ... mod ! [/quote]can u tell me wut is the problem mr show off :p and iam no crocox111 iam just new
devil said:
TBH ... your mods are bad.
but learn basics of making a mod then ... mod !
can u tell me wut is the problem mr show off :p and iam no crocox111 iam just new [/quote]and try to respect others

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
The face is from a ps2 mod . Not sure if hasa made it or another ps2 modder made it .No credits....Nice try

devil

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
CrocoX111 said:
The face is from a ps2 mod . Not sure if hasa made it or another ps2 modder made it .No credits....Nice try
bro i swer its face made by me :(

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Keep calm. You wanted an opinion and The Best gave you his. So calm your ass down. He disrespected no one. You lacked of respect to him

devil

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 9 2015, 02:48:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Keep calm. You wanted an opinion and The Best gave you his. So calm your ass down. He disrespected no one. You lacked of respect to him[/quote]i will report u for this
devil said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 9 2015, 02:48:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Keep calm. You wanted an opinion and The Best gave you his. So calm your ass down. He disrespected no one. You lacked of respect to him
i will report u for this [/quote]and can u tell me what is the problem with seth :p

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
C'mon. How do you think I feel? I'd be worried? I'd be scared? NO. I just defended a member and a friend from your disrespect. Quoting Punk: you got the cojones to report me? (Maybe I'll take a warning but no problem)

devil

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 10 2015, 02:58:39 AM</dd></dl><div>C'mon. How do you think I feel? I'd be worried? I'd be scared? NO. I just defended a member and a friend from your disrespect. Quoting Punk: you got the cojones to report me? (Maybe I'll take a warning but no problem) [/quote]iam jokeing man i dont like that thing

Attachments:

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What can I say.......
Your mod's body looks like a picture of a bowl of banana custards.
And what are supposed to be his nipples sit on his shoulders.
Skin colour of body and arms is different.

Frankly, Judging your mod and behaviour,
Your mod sucks

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Look guys, he is not the best modder going around here today. His mods may not be as good. I know u r being honest but he might not like any hate he wants constructive criticism not saying "it sucks" or whatever. Im gonna help him become a good modder ive already started helping him and im teaching him alignment and all. Its all good guys one day u will see good mods from him.

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
So no actions were taken yet because he stole that face from a ps2 mod ??
<BAN!>

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't know I'm not a PS2 modder :p so I wouldn't judge him

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
We need an opinion by a great wrestler modder. If he has stolen, I have no idea from which mod he took the textures. I'll try to ask raghu and hasa and see their opinion

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
How does this looks to you guys ... ? :)

xFQs35h.png

This mod was made by hasa.

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Not this one. Can't tell for sure if it was hasa but he had 2 seth rollins mods . I know because I have the textures of that rollins.

Status
Not open for further replies.