Young Lion
Reaction score

Goldberg antrance with titantron

La Parka entrance

Mil Máscaras entrance

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
This is awesome! Did you do all of the modding and titantrons?

artgon18

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes, I do titantrons and change all names (selection wrestler menu, entrances, rankings, PPV & belt records -except some names that cause errors-). But I need your permission NMCM and the others modders like WCW Rick for use some textures of your patches to finish my patch.

artgon18

Young Lion
Reaction score
Almost is finished, need check some movements. This patch includes legends of Japan, Mexico, United States and others countries such as Jushin Liger, Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuharu Misawa, Masato Tanaka, Genichiro Tenryu, Toshiaki Kawada, Super Delfin, Antonio Inoki, Bret Hart, Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mike Awesome, Scott Steiner, Dr. Death, La Parka, Mil Máscaras, Goldberg, Finlay, Dos Caras Sr., Canek, Solar, Anibal, Lou Thesz, Hulk Hogan, El Solitario, Super Halcon, The Road Warriors: Hawk and Animal, Tiger Mask, Hayabusa, Super Crazy, Rhino, Terry Funk, Ultimo Dragon, Samoa Joe, Amazing Red, The Great Muta, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Kazarian, Super Astro, Steve Corino, The Iron Sheik, The Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts, Rey Mysterio Jr., Paul London, Sabu among others.

This patch will be finished in december.

Status
Not open for further replies.