[Closed] Smackdown! Arena! Acurrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
For the record this is the first Smackdown! Arena that has the black WWE logo with the wwe.com

192168176103image25.png

192168176103image24.png

192168176103image23.png
This isn't uploaded to live so if anyone would be willing to upload this and the nwa-tna arenas to cc for me, I'd really appreciate it.
Cheers[/SPOILER]

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
Can you upload the ringside textures on mediafire please? , I'm gonna mod an arena into a SmackDown Arena w/this ring , but no fist ^^

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 3 2012, 11:58:54 AM</dd></dl><div>If you get the erge to make a current RAW arena, I would be sincerely thankful bro.[/quote]

I'm getting the urge now ;) Next arena is the new RAW arena ;)

The_LegendKiller57 said:
Can you upload the ringside textures on mediafire please? , I'm gonna mod an arena into a SmackDown Arena w/this ring , but no fist ^^

They are the in-game textures, I can't extract those :\ But I will get some PNGs of the ring apron(because that's the main part in arena modding) and upload that to mediafire!
Cheers!

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
bro i swear when i see the arena my face was :blink:
iam not joking bro i swear!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
That Smackdown! Fist Arena looks Very Good :)
And BTW, can't wait for the New RAW Arena :)

PS To TheSmartFoundation: Maybe you are a New Member in this Forum, but you were already contribute to this forum (especially you were contribute to WWE'13 Section, which is a New Section in this Forum). if there is an Award called "OSR Improved Member Of The Month", I will vote you and I'm sure you will win that Award :)

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very nice indeed! Just curious, but how does one upload it for another person?

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OSRhacker 2k14</dt><dd>Jan 25 2014, 05:15:24 PM</dd></dl><div>awesome bro Congrtualtion TSF.[/quote]Stop, OSRHacker. You bumped a 1 year old topic just to gain posts, I'm sure you have read the rules but I guess you'll have to read 'em out again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.