[Closed] SvR 2010 "Flashback" mod (PSP) by RedeyeJedi & 80las

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Well my real job has been very busy, so I have not had to much time to work on the mod. But I am still doing movesets. I will keep you all updated.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
What up peeps? Just wanted to let everybody know that I am still working on this. It is just going REALLLY slow. I have been really busy. Real life comes first yo. Later guys :toast:

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Well Take Ur Time. Cant Wait To See The Finish Project. Kinda Running the same thing u r..old skool save. Wish U luck.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Gave up or still working on this? Why not release a beta version as is? I'd love to have a 2010 version to play on my PSP...

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So in the next couple of weeks, I will have a bunch of time to work on this. I should have a decent version done. I will keep you all informed.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Soo ya, this project just kicked me in the nuts. I want a good product, so I have to kind of start over. I have everything that I have made still. I just need to start with a fresh ISO. So you know that importing everything correctly takes time. I also want to redo my selection pics. They are kinda ghetto. Also need to size my title and main menu pics. About half way done with movesets. So that Is where I am at. I do not want give up on this project what so ever. I just want a good product.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thats all good bro. Is good you want to make it as best as it can be. Take your time and look forward to seeing further previews on this.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
glad you still try to make this patch.
there's no doubt that this is going to be awesome when you finished this patch

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I will get more previews when I get more stuff done. BTW TNAFAN your sig is F'N HILARIOUS! Might have to steal it. HAHA

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
I recognize that too. However my own experience is that being too much of a perfectionist might make it so that it will never be released, something I'd hate to see with this project.

Good luck anyway though. :)
Did this project die? :(

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Soo I'm back on this again. I am having trouble with entrances. For some reason it is just crashing during entrances. So I am just gonna do the movesets and release this with no entrances. SO when it is release turn OFF entrances.

Status
Not open for further replies.