[Closed] SVR moves in one m.pac version 3 uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hardx36 I tried to import a mot move to my mot section with new ID it never works in the ring I want to import svr 2005 & hctp moves also but the problem is there is no motp in these games only mot
so if u sure about mot please try to import a move from svr 2005 and inform me the results

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
eri619 that's good news but what about the sound ? & damage ? & preview in move-set screen ? also there are two problems the new moves with new Id's and the old moves which have the same Id's for some moves
be careful the moves will gonna be replaced !!

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I extracted the files from motp and imported them into mot (psp)

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i dont think svr and hctp moves will work on newer games when i tried the move either glitched or freezed the game

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
will I think we need to make a link between the mot & motp to get out from all of this
after downloading legends of wrestlemania game from ryokudou's post
I tested these files and tried to get some moves out of it and it looks like it worked perfectly right now I am facing some problems but I wanted to tell u first

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
glad that legend of wrestlemania move is working! :) looking forward for v3!!!
and one question if we can import move from low(ps3), can we import entrance too?

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
great work dadydodo tnx for v2.and looking forward for v3 and good luck

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
ryokudou said:
glad that legend of wrestlemania move is working! :) looking forward for v3!!!
and one question if we can import move from low(ps3), can we import entrance too?

Great Discovery Dadydodo... There is a chance that entrances could be converted as well.I've always BOlieved that this was possible because,in PS3 Most of the moves were PS2 Animations,they couldn't remake the animations of 1000's of moves quickly.

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I didn't have the time to explain this earlier but the kind of problems are the big kind
1) if this move u saw at the video takes in 500 hex bytes size in ps2
the same move in ps3 takes 2500 hex bytes size ( it means the moves are very big than ps2 can handle we will pick only the moves we want like the move I showed in the video
2) the second problem that there is no waze file I can take the id of the move I want from
waze file contains id's are completely different than the Id's in the files so I have to try every single id to see the move
3) about my patch the problem is that the files in the patch are near full I think they can't handle more moves
also about the entrances I think yes they can work but I didn't try to move an entrance from game to game so I don't know how theoretically it will work

any suggestion's solutions ??!!

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
in my moves package version
not much
the original one
i think u can make it for the half moves or something near to that
but I think with my moves package we won't need many moves
the biggest problem I face exactly is the moves Id
I have to try every move that's horrible !!

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CrocoX111 I think u should start uploading some entrances on the site for the wrestlers who aren't in svr games like yokozuna

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Any update about the ps3 moves ? I have tried some taunts but after the animation is over , like you said my character is freezing however is not a permanent freezing because the com can still attack me and there are no problems continuing the match.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
And I import moves on ps2 but it freezes my match

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I officially announce that there will be a version 3 moves package will legends of wrestlemania ps3 moves that doesn't exist in svr ps2 moves
like banzai drop and so cool moves
and CrocoX111 I have found a solution for the freezing moves
also ryokudou I didn't test royal rumble xx yet but I will

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Great project, really. But there's a way to make this work with the NTSC version of SVR 11. I tried it on PCSX2 with an NTSC version and it freezed during the first loading

Status
Not open for further replies.