HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
dadydodo said:
version 3 uploaded
I will upload some minor updates for that version
CrocoX111 :
about the royal rumble I will try to import the moves as I mentioned above
about the glitched moves I have fixed some moves I forgot about the list u made but I will include them in my next update (may be in a week or something )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also the pass will be added for the public after 3 days
the pass will be sent in pm message to my friends svr harder modder as a thanks gift for them
<big><big>Yes Finally V3 Thanks for the effort Bro Thanks
NOW THAT WAS COOL !!!!</big></big>

:The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance:

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am already working on updates right now but I need feedback ny friends like
CrocoX111 does
the funny moves that crocox111 told me about it will be fixed in the next update
also as u see I have added to the list of submission moves some quick dirty moves
like pin & eye rake moves my point is some wrestlers never try these limited submission moves in the game
also trying to cope up with the new style of wrestling games quick pin button
so If u like it I can add more if u don't tell me and I am gonna delete them in my next update

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
dadydodo said:
I am already working on updates right now but I need feedback ny friends like
CrocoX111 does
the funny moves that crocox111 told me about it will be fixed in the next update
also as u see I have added to the list of submission moves some quick dirty moves
like pin & eye rake moves my point is some wrestlers never try these limited submission moves in the game
also trying to cope up with the new style of wrestling games quick pin button
so If u like it I can add more if u don't tell me and I am gonna delete them in my next update
Hey Please Royal rumble Animation of Wrestler when he fall over the top Rope
From Legend Of Wrestlemania
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
Watch This Video From 2:43 when Bam bam irish Wip Holly Okay watch how he goes over the Top Rope Animation
Like 2k15 Please Make This Bro

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Moves Pack 3 running wild
i don,t give a damn about other glitches but universe if off means that we can,t play universe using this pack plus what is the royal rumble glitch ?

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hbkwolverine it means that u can't play with universe off
universe must be on to play with the moves pack and about royal rumble glitch i still need to import the moves to a new location
also guys about the glitched moves they are only 3 moves i will fix them in the next update

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
oh that,s fine with me.so it basically means exhibition won,t work or something like rtwm or like that ?

jalil1m

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been trying to convert this to psp since version 1 and i have had little to no progess. Can someone help me.

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
croco have converted misc.pac, and then i tried the moves but when i move the game stop work

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PSPortman said:
croco have converted misc.pac, and then i tried the moves but when i move the game stop work
guys I can convert the pack to psp pack because I don't have psp I only have pcsx 2 so u can ask crocox1111 for this

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
well, croco told me to replace camera angles with moves, and i made it.. the game doesn't freezek, wrestlers just stop moving.. do you know what could it be?

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
well importing new moves is a very sensitive process try importing taunts first then front grapple

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
when will you give us the password and i want to know if you had any luck trying do make ss crossface 2 (grounded version) playable

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he said he was only giving it to people who do work and work real hard

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
dadydodo said:
pass has been added
also guys I need some criticism
Bro Thanks
And If You i'll Help You On Universe Off Problémo

hbkwolverine

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
thanks sir peeps added.gonna take every wrestler down to suplex city yippe

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
no thing I will not convert it
it's a useless work for me sorry guys I'd rather prefer working with eri519 and the others on editing 3d models or updating the package than making conversation process

Status
Not open for further replies.