[Closed] SvR09 Importer tool [PS2/PSP] - Version 3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys Tom here, I have updated this tool from being just a wrestler importing tool to an Entrance Importer, Arena Importer, superstar importer, Misc PAC Editor AND Title screen Importer!!!! :)

The wrestler importer will not import into No-Model Slots! Neither will the Entrance one!

So guys, Here it is.

Credits to The Best for the codes that helped this tool so much.

Previous Version:
Version 2

Link:Version 2

Version 3 is here....

Version%203%20Of%20Tool_zpsf1tuzeof.png

New Updates Include:

A DAT Editor

Belt Importer

PS2 Support!!!

Some bug fixes

Enjoy.

<big><big><big><big>Link: Version 3</big></big></big></big>

[/SPOILER]

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Feeling proud to help a guy who contributes a lot ! ...
Anyway is the tool done or you still having problem with updating Arc ?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Actually, I am not having troubles. I used your code for xxyy just updating arc is coded differently. Although, one problem is the valid offset in ch.pac. anyway to help that?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah bro, Can't wait till the link works bro so I can share it with you guys for download. I can't believe it as well bro.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
thanks to tom's hard work on this tool , now SVR 2009 PSP as 010 and 011 will have finally a tool about it ( surely also for ps2!) and a "support TEAM" for new developements about hacking

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The links are working just trying to fix up one more thing with The Bests help... Valid offsets.
Hey guys :) .

Well... Here's the link:

SvR09 PSP Importer

NOTE: Due to problems with the valid offset. Before using the tool you will have to add a valid offset...

A new version will come very VERY soon with this issue fixed.

Enjoy :) .

PS2 Version will be made soon as well.

:)

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
:( oh oh..it don't works on my pc.. it shows me NOT WIN32 VALID APPLICATION..maybe because my pc stll uses XP ?.. but i ain't no problems with other tools (except svr importer by nikethebike)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Oh shit. I don't know wat I can do. Maybe u have to remain with manual importing coz I have no clue how to fix that problem. Is there any way u can update to windows 7?

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
don't worry, in case i can't use it , thanks to you now i can update arc and import models manually using the valid file adder tool.
i prefere still use xp 'til it wll be supported by my antivirus (avast) ,because i have a good feeling with this system and i'm not happy about to reset up the programs ,etc. updating with a new operative system..one day i have to do it but too late possible :)

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
nice work,check your PM.
honkytonkman said:
:( oh oh..it don't works on my pc.. it shows me NOT WIN32 VALID APPLICATION..maybe because my pc stll uses XP ?.. but i ain't no problems with other tools (except svr importer by nikethebike)
You need to install the latest net framework which is 4.5 but its only supported on XP SP3.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys :) ,

With The Best's great help I managed to fix the valid offset issue. Version 2 is released....

Link: VERSION 2

Link added to first post :) !!

Version 3 will have PS2 Support!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.