Legend
Reaction score
He runs on windows xp. It can't run my tool coz of the .net framework

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
right..i have no problems with all kinds of tools..from x-packer to the tools by hardx36 etc. but this give me NO WIN32 VALID.
it's not compatible with xp media center service pack3 because it has a old net framework version

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I will try to release a version supported for xp... Would .net framework 3.5 work on ur pc?
Hey Guys :) ,

Version 3 is out NOW!!!! Features include:

Windows XP Support!!!

Bugs Fixed!!!

ARC Updating is EVEN MORE EFFICIENT!!!

Like Version 2. It has valid offset updates!!

And Finally... PS2 Support!!! Not tested by me but 99% Sure it works.... Any problem PM Me...

:celebrate:

Preview:
svr09importerv3_zpsvdxmmmbi.png

Link:Version 3.0[/SPOILER]

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
It will work with svr 11 if you used the searcher ...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Does it? I don't think it does coz the code I used makes it only read and write to 09. Coz in 09 the ids are held as hex for example. 2011 is like 00010201... 09 is like 6601

It may say it imported but I'm sure it didnt that's a bug that needs fixing

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
It now writes the Hex id and the attire id only. To cause no trouble in people writing the hex id. I made the Textbox show the hex id in version 3. It will only import to the hex string id. For example. I will write 102 in the first textbox then 01 in the next.

There is a textbox that says Hex id... It will read that hex id not the one i wrote in... I should make a video showing the importer...

EDIT: I have just updated it so it is only compatible for 09. If it cannot read the ID in the ARC then it will not import to the file.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
i have downloaded..now i can open the tool with xp :) ..later i will try it but surely it's working right .
great job bro!

PS. I SEEN THE IDs list ..in ch3 is missing druid monk ,but it's not a problem

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
No problem bro! :)
Guys, I have completely edited the tool and have made one tool with 3 importer types. Superstars, Arenas and Entrances. PS2 and PSP Supported

Features include:

Capability to import EVP's and EVT's (There is an option for you)

Windows XP Support!!!

Arena importing only imports to certain arenas

Preview Video:
<iframe type='text/html' width='350' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrkdcfzpir11zbr/SvR_2009_Importing_Tool_V.1.zip[/SPOILER]

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yes indeed. Since 09 isn't like 2011 I am not sure about being able to make other tools. Coz selection pics don't hold the ids inside menu.pac like 2011 does. It holds it like ssfd's in 2011

Hey guys :) ,

Two new tools are added into Version 2 of this Importer. I have successfully completed a Misc.PAC Editor and A TITI importer!!! Version 2 is released now!!!

Here guys :)

Version 2

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
GREAT ,now the 09 tool is very good and makes more easy many things that before 09 modders had to do manually.
gameplay in 09 is good and graphics is better than 010-011 versions ,i'm talking aout psp vrsion,of course. as i said many times ,only great missing stuff in this version is the intromissions on match ..guys at thq have been real fools to delete it ..
JUST ONE THING..THE TITI PAC DON'T EXIST IN 09..IT IS ON 010-011...if i say right for titi is intended the image at start of the game..i have modded this image but at the moment i don't recall the name of the pac where it stands..but i'm sure it's not called titi

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
The Title screen is held in SCRLayout.pac and it's called LTIT in the english version. Not sure about others but it will import in LTIT for this program. I don't know what it is called in Italian versions but for this you have to import in the English version.

Status
Not open for further replies.