[Closed] Texture Hacking ring mat,

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlovebox

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've noticed when I try to edit the mat of rings, the texture I apply comes out multiplied 4 times on each corner, is there I can fix it so it's normal and I can apply logos and stuff to it?

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
center logo in ringmat can be done always using the ecw arenas from svr past games ,as svr 08.
you can apply 1 logo that will show at the 4 corner of the mat but remember it's reflected ,so if you put a text logo will be no right showed. you can also apply a circle center logo doin the curved design on bottom right part of the mat

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
What you can also do is open an ecw one night stand arena and extract b9.bpe and inject it into your arena pac. It will fix the problem that's what I use when making my arenas now

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
CenzTom said:
What you can also do is open an ecw one night stand arena and extract b9.bpe and inject it into your arena pac. It will fix the problem that's what I use when making my arenas now
right..it's the only way to have a ring with center logo ,because in this kind of arena the mat is not reflected in 4 corner parts but it's a central texture. i think yuke's used the 4 corner reflected mat because in real wwe arenas no central logos stand in it . except for ecw ,in this case ,they did a central texture for this arena

drlovebox

Young Lion
Reaction score
I injected the B9.bpe from one night stand into the arena I was gonna edit and edited it normally, however when I loaded up the arena to play, the mat was completely invisible

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Try uncompressing b9.bpe from one night stand and inject the b9.pac file.... That's what I did. If it doesn't work. Send me your arena pac via pm and I'll do it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.